Iron Man 2 Agent Coulson Returns, Kate Mara joins

IMDB has Mara up now as playing Bethany Cabe.

Considering there was no reason not to reveal her as Cabe from the original announcement and how easy it is for people to edit IMDB (remember Aunt Carnage?), I'd take this news with a grain of salt. :oldrazz:

I'm not big on everything IM, but who's Bethany Cabe?

must be a good one then.

Not necessarily. Anthony Michael Hall, anyone?

EDIT: Just read your last post regarding it, but still... no, I didnt think he'd be the Riddler, but I thought he might be someone important to the Bat-universe. Why else would they not just ****ing tell us he was playing a reporter?! It was pretty much a big prank on the audience.

Last edited:
I bet she'll have a really small role. Justr be in the background and say maybe one line and get to shoot but that's about it.

No, I think bossman thought Bethany Cabe was Hammer's daughter, and then figured out that she was instead Madam Masque.

Masque still isn't Hammer's daughter.

^ seriously chill out it was a mistake. Don't get your panties in a bunch.
were all friends here lol

I can't see Mara as a bad girl... they surely would have hired someone else. I am thinking a quick fling with Stark in the beginning of the film... maybe she gets killed off. I don't buy the evil assistant to Hammers though.

Not necessarily. Anthony Michael Hall, anyone?

EDIT: Just read your last post regarding it, but still... no, I didnt think he'd be the Riddler, but I thought he might be someone important to the Bat-universe. Why else would they not just ****ing tell us he was playing a reporter?! It was pretty much a big prank on the audience.

you have to take into account that we're dealing with a very different filmmaker in the chris engel example. nolan doesn't want us to know **** before seeing the movie. he's said in a few interviews that if it were up to him, there would be no trailers and we would get nothing until the movie comes out, because he douesn't want us peeking behind the curtain and ruining the mystique of the film. favreau on the other hand is a bit of a showman, he likes to tease us, you could feel his excitement 2 years ago sitting in the audience at comic con when he was showing us the footage. and he keeps secrets for good reasons, like with sam jackson as nick fury.

I am happy with the lack of news or set reports for that matter. No spoilers the better... if we don't start getting some tidbits while we are sitting here in February then that would kind of suck... but I hope they keep everything under tight wraps.

I am happy with the lack of news or set reports for that matter. No spoilers the better... if we don't start getting some tidbits while we are sitting here in February then that would kind of suck... but I hope they keep everything under tight wraps.

I agree. I think that's what ruined Wolverine for me, I knew the entire movie before I watched it. I know I should just avoid all the rumor and spoiler sites altogether but it's just too hard damn it. lol.

Well the film was leaked so logically... if you wanted to avoid the spoilers... you should have gotten off those fanboy sites for a month. It was only a month. Unless you read the script or something long before. Then you have no excuses. I might leave this forum in about six months or so... but I was able to avoid spoilers for the most part with Iron Man pretty much up until its release. TIH was tough because of the script leak but I managed to avoid most of the meaty stuff there as well. I am expected a lot more leaks for this flick this time around though.

I hope they pick someone feisty and intense for commander hill. When will the shield agents look more like the psuedo-super heros like in the comics?

477900105_29bbe8c3c0.jpg

Well I certainly hope they don't look like 19 year old McDonald's employees wearing Underarmor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"