AICN states they will only post "negative" fan reviews of X3.

Advanced Dark

Avenger
Reaction score
AICN ran a positive review of X3 earlier and now state it's just some whiney fanboy who wrote. Even still...They haven't questioned the negative review at all and will be posting all negative reviews but NO positive reviews as per this quote below from unestablished sources. Gee I wonder which way AICN's X3 reviews will be weighted? Hmmm. Fat pig.

AICN will have to not run any positive reviews of X3 unless they come from established sources.

I knew Harry was corrupt but I can't imagine he'd prove it so clearly in print. He should say they won't run "ANY" reviews unless they come from established sources.

So bashers line up and send your fake negative reviews to AICN.

Edit: I understand that the review was fake but that doesn't mean you throw away all positive reviews and then keep unestablished negative ones. It's probably one of Harry's talkbackers who wrote the fake review here so he could boycott the good ones. Sneaky.

The review came from here as a joke. But in reality, it just proved that AICN is the REAL JOKE.

^ Even though it came from here the quote is what conerns me about the AICN's ethics.

Is it just me, or can AICN never find any exclusive legit news any more?

PWN3R RANGER said:
The review came from here as a joke. But in reality, it just proved that AICN is the REAL JOKE.

Well in fairness it is hard to tell which ones are real and which are fake.

wow thats ridiculous

^ Yep so weed out the positive ones and flood your site with the ones that fit your agenda against Fox and Ratner. LOL

"Harry Knowles must be stopped............no matter the cost"

*transforms*

Harry is clearly a little embarassed he was taken in by an X3 fan, and to get the X3 fans back, he is now going to post only negative views. It's all a little tit for tat. A little childish. This man is fully grown right?

"X3 rocks?!?!?! Sadly in the mind of a misguided fan that wants it to be!"

"which at least is a sign that the studio doesn't feel the need to plant reviews online yet"

Ugh. :rolleyes:

Its obvious that Harry has a babyish grudge against X3.

lordofthenerds said:
Is it just me, or can AICN never find any exclusive legit news any more?

He used to at one point, but now he's afraid he'll ruin his supposed "connections" if he reports things on their films. I guess Tom Rothman didn't invite Harry to the set and give him a free gift basket of X3 swag, so Harry bashed him.

Wow. Even I'm shocked he'd just come out and say it like that. He's probably embarrassed that a fanboy pulled a fast one on him. ;)

Let's all send him donuts shaped like an X so they lodge in his throat. That would be wonderful X-Ray to see.

Lightning Strikez! said:
Wow. Even I'm shocked he'd just come out and say it like that. He's probably embarrassed that a fanboy pulled a fast one on him. ;)

fanboy????? he was Jokafied

LOVE THAT JOKER

Lightning Strikez! said:

That quote needs to be made into a Plaque and put up on everyone's wall her at the SHH forums to remind us how good this place is.

Typical AICN. How anyone can like these guys & the Site is beyond me.

JokerNick said:
fanboy????? he was Jokafied

LOVE THAT JOKER

Erm....I wouldn't gloat if I were you. It was funny....but I wouldn't make a career out of it. :o

:)
Lightning Strikez! said:
Don't gloat. It was funny....but I wouldn't make a career out of it. :o

hey:o let me have my moment, lol:up:

Joker do you work as a double agent for the orange sphere? Love the tag line under your name now. LOL

Avalanche said:
Harry is clearly a little embarassed he was taken in by an X3 fan, and to get the X3 fans back, he is now going to post only negative views. It's all a little tit for tat. A little childish. This man is fully grown right?

He's actually overgrown lol :p, he probably causes a total eclipse whenever he walks past a window. (Is that low of me to say such things? :D)

JokerNick said:
:)

hey:o let me have my moment, lol:up:

It was pretty damn funny and the fact that it caused a stir (still reverberating throughout our geekdom) well, :up::up:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"