AICN states they will only post "negative" fan reviews of X3.

Lightning I know you love these threads of mine. They start off civil, it's fun, and then it degrades into a swirling torrent of pain and misery. You know you love being here.

it's pretty close minded that harry won't put any positive reviews up now........ I'm almost tempted to start my own website now, one that is all about news, no freakin opinions to taint them either

^ It could be called: Joker Nick's Misguided News Page & online bait shop!

Thsi all just proves fanboys will do ANYTHING .....its not AICN's fault that whiny sad fans cant seem to cope with the fact that X3 will most likely be bad. If you wnat to be mad....be aggrivated at whoever sent that in and creating fake positive buzz.

No it proves that professionalism has died, at least with this guy. So a fan sent in a fake review, it definately wasn't right at all but to act so immature and biased on a site like that shows that this guy doesn't know how to act like a mature "man"

diabolik said:
Thsi all just proves fanboys will do ANYTHING .....its not AICN's fault that whiny sad fans cant seem to cope with the fact that X3 will most likely be bad. If you wnat to be mad....be aggrivated at whoever sent that in and creating fake positive buzz.

ummm, that really wasn't the point, it was to prove that any body with an email adress can get there review posted, even when's it fake......... positive buzz or not, it was to prove that AICN is not a reliable source for reviews

diabolik said:

I guess I have to thank Harry for totally trashing the movie without having seen it and being completely ignorant.

diabolik said:
Do you know who your talking about. He's the Jokernick b*tch! :o ;)

JokerNick said:
ummm, that really wasn't the point, it was to prove that any body with an email adress can get there review posted, even when's it fake......... positive buzz or not, it was to prove that AICN is not a reliable source for reviews

Well it looks like you did just that. :up: :up: :up:

^ If AICN was unbias they'd have a fan review section with a warning that they can't confirm the sources and to be wary, then they'd have an area where established critics and staff post reviews. The reviews for X3 will be like the other 2 x-men films. Mixed.

lordofthenerds said:
Do you know who your talking about. He's the Jokernick b*tch! :o ;)

lol, damn right, lol

look at AICN, they post anything, remember the fake batmobile, Nick Stahl playing Angel, all those Matrix revolution reviews, I think there were like 10 fake ones up........ o yah, look up spider-man, they put up fake artwork, then 10 minutes later are like, "I thought this was fake when I first put it up", then why did you??? they are nothing more then a bunch of over wieght geeks who have nothing better to do then rip on more talented, better looking people who they are jealous of...........

Ok guys let's all start sending negative reviews of X3 to Harry and then we'll provide him with proof later that they are fake too. Then let's see what he says. I'm dead serious.

JokerNick said:
lol, damn right, lol

look at AICN, they post anything, remember the fake batmobile, Nick Stahl playing Angel, all those Matrix revolution reviews, I think there were like 10 fake ones up........ o yah, look up spider-man, they put up fake artwork, then 10 minutes later are like, "I thought this was fake when I first put it up", then why did you??? they are nothing more then a bunch of over wieght geeks who have nothing better to do then rip on more talented, better looking people who they are jealous of...........

Oh and don't forget Hulk 2 is direct to DVD and staring David Duchovny.

Harry starts flaming a movie before it even starts production. I dont know if ppl pay him to give negative buzz about a flick (which thats what I'm assuming) or what the hell is going on over there. Its like judging a baby by who the parents are, its wrong.

Little_Tokyo said:
Harry starts flaming a movie before it even starts production. I dont know if ppl pay him to give negative buzz about a flick (which thats what I'm assuming) or what the hell is going on over there. Its like judging a baby by who the parents are, its wrong.

i think it's the opposite, he gave the first two x-men good buzz, he prolly went to fox and was like, I want 1000 Big Macs, you owe me for the positive buzz on the x-men films, when they said no, he was like "screw you guys, I will make you movie tank, x3 three go tank (as he walks away eating the hair off his forearm)

Oh about this "............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................x 1,000,000 much".

I'll repeat the same thing I saw in every AICN/Harry Knowles thread : "Who gives a **** about AICN?" Seriously, this crappy site only has power if we allow it to.

^ Someone's giving Harry money and they give a ****. Whether it's for ad's or to start a smear campaign. As a fan & an investor I care and everytime he pulls this kind of crap he'll get smeared except their is truth behind it.

EDITED:
Had commented on Val Verde's review being discreditied. Since found reason to believe if he may have been on the level after all.

JokerNick said:

I have to agree. They stopped getting real scoops years ago. Between this and the superman stuff they posted, they are losing fan credibility on astonishing levels.

Im not that hyped for X3 myself, but I can see the bias clear as day.

He really is an overgrown child, isn't he?

Then again, that's an insult to children everywhere.

Ya know, Harry has good reason to have a grudge against the production. A terrible director, a seemingly bad script, a distrubingly low running time possibility, bad scenes and stills, etc. But yes, he is acting quite immature as usual. He's too full of himself.

However, Mori feels the same way and his hate extends all the way to Fox and Rothman, and I agree with him. AvP, FF, and maybe X3 are ruined franchises, IMO.

PWN3R RANGER said:
The review came from here as a joke. But in reality, it just proved that AICN is the REAL JOKE.
LOL!...

HOW IS THERE REASON IN HIS NEW POLICY!?!?????!?!?!??!?!!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"