AICN states they will only post "negative" fan reviews of X3.

Anyone see the new AICN review of the film...oh, it's bad, real bad.

SolidSnakeMGS said:
Ya know, Harry has good reason to have a grudge against the production. A terrible director, a seemingly bad script, a distrubingly low running time possibility, bad scenes and stills, etc. But yes, he is acting quite immature as usual. He's too full of himself.

However, Mori feels the same way and his hate extends all the way to Fox and Rothman, and I agree with him. AvP, FF, and maybe X3 are ruined franchises, IMO.
Having a grudge against something that doesn't actually affect you in any way is pathetic

I think that people took Harry's comments out of context..

S7ilver said:
Having a grudge against something that doesn't actually affect you in any way is pathetic

Hummmm, so it won't affect you if the movie does turn out to suck? Lucky you.

Hilarious,where is there any proof of this,damn more pointless bashing

SolidSnakeMGS said:
Hummmm, so it won't affect you if the movie does turn out to suck? Lucky you.
Not really, I might be disappointed but I'm not gonna be emotionally or physically hurt by it, it's only a movie. Having a grudge against something that might disappoint you at the most is stupid, but this guy does..

hunter rider said:
Hilarious,where is there any proof of this,damn more pointless bashing

Pointless? You do realize the topic of this fricken thread actually happened right. :rolleyes:

S7ilver said:
..No it won't, I might be disappointed but I'm not gonna be emotionally or physically hurt by it, it's only a movie. Having a grudge against something that might disappoint you at the most is stupid, but this guy does..

No, what's stupid is assuming everyone is like you and won't be in some way affected if the movie is bad. And I'm not talking about slitting your wrists, but simply being saddened that the next movie to a very decent set of films is bad, and that it's the last X-Men movie we will get for a very long time.

So NO, it isn't stupid having a grudge against something that may disappoint you. It's only different from you.

People dislike AICN for things that go far beyond how they're treating X3. Actually, most of the hate is not on AICN itself, but Harry. The others who work at the site are great, IMO...it's just that many have particular problems with Harry, and how he handles things. :down

JokerNick has turned AICN into even more of a bunch of clowns than it has been. None of the talkbacks are taking the site seriously now that they're only showing negative reviews.

What a joke!

S7ilver said:
..No it won't, I might be disappointed but I'm not gonna be emotionally or physically hurt by it, it's only a movie. Having a grudge against something that might disappoint you at the most is stupid, but this guy does..

I despise AICN, that being said the negatives (buzzwise) of this film are starting to outway the positives...sadly this IS starting to look like a Fox piece o crap film...Daredevil (hack it down to 90 minutes and have Ben make love to Jen on a rug next to a raging fire), ELektra (who needs character development), FF (BAD BAD BAD), AVP (lets ruin to franchises with one movie), but when you have one of the writers saying that Batman begins should be 35 miunutes shorter, the other writer coming hot off the heels of FF and Elektra, and the director saying the film does not need to be long because people have short attention spans well what do you expect...Thank god that there is the Spiderman franchise

the a1ant said:
AICN has been so corrupt these days :o

I don't see how they are any more corrupt or phony then you've been in the past a1ant.

So let me get this straight, you guys are ticked off because AICN is taking a stance on not posting fake positive reviews? Why is this bad?

TheVileOne said:
I don't see how they are any more corrupt or phony then you've been in the past a1ant.

So let me get this straight, you guys are ticked off because AICN is taking a stance on not posting fake positive reviews? Why is this bad?

They said they won't post fake positive reviews, but they're still allowing fake negative reviews. Such as the one just posted on there.

TheVileOne said:

So your assuming all the positive reviews would be fake then.

Supreme Power said:
Pointless? You do realize the topic of this fricken thread actually happened right. :rolleyes:

Show me a link where anyone from AICN said they were only gonna print negative reviews

SolidSnakeMGS said:
No, what's stupid is assuming everyone is like you and won't be in some way affected if the movie is bad. And I'm not talking about slitting your wrists, but simply being saddened that the next movie to a very decent set of films is bad, and that it's the last X-Men movie we will get for a very long time.

So NO, it isn't stupid having a grudge against something that may disappoint you. It's only different from you.
Having a grudge against something that might not even be true is a good idea? Maybe once the movie comes out it'd be ok but to be so biased against the entire production before you've even seen it isn't..the smartest thing to do

TheVileOne said:

Read my later post re: AICN where I go into further detail. Mine (and others) complaints barely have anything to do with X3 itself. This is like deja vu.

Thanks for the kind words, Vile! You're always a burst a sunshine in my life! :) :D

Supreme Power said:
So your assuming all the positive reviews would be fake then.
Umm . . . what if the positive reviews come from a legitimate source or one of their staffers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"