Ain't Too Proud to Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awful.

I'd move.

It's more acceptable for me than 102 weather we been gettin here.

Nah, I'd rather have seasons than an endless abyss of 60 degrees and rainy.

Granted, I'd also prefer humidity under 90%.

That's awful.

I'd move.

I am...To Edinburgh, which might be even worse. At least they get snow and when it's hot, it's hot, unlike here, where it just rains 80% of the year.

It's even colder there than in London right now.

Well, thankfully everything went well with my visit to the dentist today. All I could think about was the movie Marathon Man. :o

Well, thankfully everything went well with my visit to the dentist today. All I could think about was the movie Marathon Man. :o
did he gas you? if so you should probably check your sides for stitches, I hear dentists like to steal kidneys.

BARNES & NOBLE CRITERION COLLECTION SALE - 50% OFF

Sale started today! (lasts 7/10 - 7/30/12)

What:
Criterion Collection movies (includes new films being released within the time frame of the sale) DVD & Blu Ray

When: 7/10/2012 to 7/30/2012

Where: Barnes and Noble stores and online at: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/ beginning at 3am EST/12 am PST on 7/10

additonal promo code: Y4A7P7U will get you 15% off but you have to use a VISA card

How to get a $10 Gift Card to use on this sale:

If you haven't done so already, do this first!

by signing up you can get a $10 gift card when you spend more than $25.
that's pretty much on one criterion order, then you'll get the giftcard and can get another criterion for 10.99

i used my giftcard today and picked up 12 Angry men for 10.99.

Buy Le Samurai. It's good ****.

i already spent over my budget this week with the best buy promo. at least i'm getting about $50 in gift codes back from that.

i bought one criterion today for 11. might buy one or two next payday. i've heard good things about Le Samurai though

i know there's a lot of film buffs here, so I thought i'd share the wealth and save some people some money too

It can get up to 30, but this year it's just become awful. Apparently it's the preasure, the USA is getting these (lovely) heat waves (I'm envious), because something's keeping the weather down where you are, and we're just stuck with rain because the preasure is pinning the rain down.
It's a shame, in late April we were getting 30.

Would I be surprising anyone if I told you I hear this song in my head all the time?

Yes. Because I assumed that it was different music that played in your mind all the time.

We've had great weather here for over a week and it's just killing me, because we waited tooooooo long to open our pool and the green is just not getting out of it.

Die algiee, die.... :jedi

Good evening everyone. Hope you guys had a good day?

*hugs redmarvel*

where's all the night owls? i miss how busy this used to be when i couldn't sleep

Lounge has been pretty quite all day. Im not even certain is Skype is lagging or just dead tonight, the other peeps I talk to off hype just went to bed

im not on skype so no idea there

Yea, pretty much been a ghost town all day on my end at least. Though I usually unlag at least once a day so...OH hey there's Kane

Maybe it's the fact we haven't changed the title :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"