• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Airborne (1993)

Call Me Darkman

He's a Freak!
Reaction score
tumblr_lk8ilcSzvu1qd29z2o1_500.jpg

Encore WAM aired this movie tonight. I cannot believe I watched the entire thing but I could not help myself. It represents the silliness of the 1990s so well that I could not help but laugh at it. I also enjoyed watching Jack Black and Seth Green in one of their early roles. It's a horrible movie but it's also quite the nostalgia trip.

"You're not worth it, broah!

God, I remember watching this when I was young in the middle of the night with the volume turned down. I liked it then. Like it now. Silly 90's indeed.

I saw it randomly on tv when I was a kid. I remember enjoying it.

This is a 90's classic! And by that I mean a classic 90's campiness! A movie that followed the formula of tame 80's teen rom coms. I love this friggin' movie! Gets no love usually, and I know its corny but that's what makes this movie such a gem. Fruit boots for the win! "That's it! He did it again! I'm gonna kill him!" Ah i remember seeing Jack Black in this and Mr. Show and Cable Guy and I was like, this guy is gonna go some where. No lie. And look at him now...he's come a long way from movies like this and Never Ending Story 3. LOL. Humble beginnings from a very funny man who deserves his success.

I used to love this movie when i was a kid! HAHAHAHA

Love this movie! Watched as well when I was a youngling. Since I live in Indiana, & at the time this movie came out only about 2 hours from Cinci. I can say it really captured the feel of the mid west at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"