World movie fans i need your help

spidergrant

Civilian
Reaction score
ok im not talking about the new movie i need help with the old animated one. i need to know which autobots die in the movie cause that has really confused me. here is my list of autobots i know die

brawn
ratchet
ironhide
optimus
wheeljack

thats all i know now even though i just watched the movie. i know there was someone else who you see there body next to wheel jack and i think it might be sideswipe but all i could tell was it was a red robot

ok im not talking about the new movie i need help with the old animated one. i need to know which autobots die in the movie cause that has really confused me. here is my list of autobots i know die

brawn
ratchet
ironhide
optimus
wheeljack

thats all i know now even though i just watched the movie. i know there was someone else who you see there body next to wheel jack and i think it might be sideswipe but all i could tell was it was a red robot

um funny enough Wheeljack didnt die, it was an animation error, it was red alert but they left it that way.

Heres the ones u missed:

• Huffer (mentioned killed)
  • Hound (assumed killed)
  • Mirage (deleted scene)
  • Windcharger (next to wheeljack)
  • Sunstreaker (assumed killed)
  • Bluestreak (assumed killed)
  • Gears (doesn't appear in the film but assumed killed)
  • Grapple (assumed killed)
  • Red Alert (was suppose to be in place of Wheeljack but due to the animation error may have survived.)
  • Sideswipe (doesn't appear in the film but assumed killed)
*ok the reason i wrote next to their names assumed is because we don't seem them get killed in the film but they were intended to be killed off as they were part of the toy line that got tied off, except for Grapple, whom i think was killed seeing as he was in the same area were everyone else was killed.

Mirage can be debated, he isnt seen at all in the film and is never mentioned, the brothers can be debated too, sideswipe isn't in the film nor post films and Sunstreaker is seen with Optimus before the battle on Autobot city and i doubt he would of survived if Hound is later reported to have been killed.

see i think they should have released an unrated version of the movie where it shows all the deaths but because all the little kids were devastated by optimus's death and some others they probobly couldnt do that. i would love it if they re did the movie just like how i said but its probobly to late for that and they realeased the 20th aniversery addition not to long ago

i personally believe it was a stupid marketing gimmick that backfired, sure they were gutsy to do it and i give them credit to take so many risks but it was stupid and most of the newer characters who replaced the old were bad, the only good one was ultra magnus and Galvatron, and i suppose hotrod/Rodimus but yeah bad move, if all the characters were brutally beaten and only a few died then i would of like the movie more but too many deaths was bad.

wait ultra magnus didnt debut in the movie i think. but i thought some of the characters were pretty cool. blurr was cool but i hated his voice but i liked his speed. i think springer could transform into a hellicopter and a car and that was cool. and rodimus was cool too. i hate how optimus died in the begining though i wouldnt mind if it was in the end. i wish some of them would come back to life like ultra magnus did but i think they should have made there deaths a little bettar like theyed just get shot with a gun once and then die when in the show they would get shot all the time and it would only slow them down

um funny enough Wheeljack didnt die, it was an animation error, it was red alert but they left it that way.

Heres the ones u missed:
  • Huffer (mentioned killed)
  • Hound (assumed killed)
  • Mirage (deleted scene)
  • Windcharger (next to wheeljack)
  • Sunstreaker (assumed killed)
  • Bluestreak (assumed killed)
  • Gears (doesn't appear in the film but assumed killed)
  • Grapple (assumed killed)
  • Red Alert (was suppose to be in place of Wheeljack but due to the animation error may have survived.)
  • Sideswipe (doesn't appear in the film but assumed killed)
*ok the reason i wrote next to their names assumed is because we don't seem them get killed in the film but they were intended to be killed off as they were part of the toy line that got tied off, except for Grapple, whom i think was killed seeing as he was in the same area were everyone else was killed.

Mirage can be debated, he isnt seen at all in the film and is never mentioned, the brothers can be debated too, sideswipe isn't in the film nor post films and Sunstreaker is seen with Optimus before the battle on Autobot city and i doubt he would of survived if Hound is later reported to have been killed.

I'm shocked that you and everybody else who answered this poster forgot Prowl.

was he in the ship with ironhide rachet and brawn cause if not i dont remember him being in it

was he in the ship with ironhide rachet and brawn cause if not i dont remember him being in it

Yes he was shot right after Brawn.The did a close uo of his face dieing and he was the first TF to change color when he died.I can beleave you dont remember it.http://youtube.com/watch?v=dfnH-F3ir4o
[YT]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dfnH-F3ir4o"></param><param">http://www.youtube.com/v/dfnH-F3ir4o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dfnH-F3ir4o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/YT]
[YT]http://youtube.com/watch?v=dfnH-F3ir4o[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"