Al Qaeda attacking shopping malls

I love Fox News. (Yeah, I did just say that) Anyway, no. They don't quit.

Al-Qaeda are nothing but a bunch of haters anyway. They'd do good at the Player Haters Ball.

If you believe fox news Al Qaeda's attacking something every day.

Heard about this a bunch of times last night during news promos in Chicago, "Chicago malls under threat of terrorist attack this holiday season". Dammit, it's not even Thanksgiving, I'm not ready to think about Christmas yet! I'm sick of Christmas taking over Thanksgiving's press!

By the way, why does it take two years of planning for attacks on a mall? Here's your attack that'll scare Americans $#!tless, call a bunch of your terrorist friends, tell them to go the mall they live near, with some weapons and at a certain time start opening fire. Our teenagers can get arsenals into a school a shot a bunch of people, it's probably even easier to do at a mall.

This is what happened in a Tom Clancy novel, and before you say oh that's fiction, his book Debt of Honor ended with some piloting a plane into the Capital Building, sound familar?

Heard about this a bunch of times last night during news promos in Chicago, "Chicago malls under threat of terrorist attack this holiday season". Dammit, it's not even Thanksgiving, I'm not ready to think about Christmas yet! I'm sick of Christmas taking over Thanksgiving's press!
So now I have to think about getting people presents and this.:cmad:

This is why I do my Xmas shopping online. :up:

jag

this is a good excuse for me to not Christmas shop at all . . .

doesn't fox try this every year around the holidays? it's constant fearmongering with those knuckleheads. this will probably turn out like that story about al qaeda starting the wildfires in california that turned out to be based on an unrelated threat from 4 years ago. way to go faux news! i'm sure their monkey-like viewers will eat it up, though.

Hasn't Al Qaeda been targeting shopping malls every Christmas season since 9/11?

I'm sure they've had the idea on their minds.

I was being sarcastic because as sinewave pointed out, Fox News reports this same story every year since 9/11

I was being sarcastic because as sinewave pointed out, Fox News reports this same story every year since 9/11

i'm surprised fox hasn't tried to lay the blame for the tainted toys and food from china on al qaeda yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"