Aldis Hodge is the New Alex Cross

Deck Rickard

Lord of Frenzied Flame
Reaction score
Yeah, Reacher and Jack Ryan have performed well and I have to say they are both really good. I’ve also heard good things about Bosch, which I should really watch at some point because Titus Welliver is awesome.

Seems like they’re doing well?

Seems that way. Jack Reacher is getting a second season. Jack Ryan is about to launch S3. But streamers aren't up front about their numbers.

Alex Cross is pretty much a perfect fit for Aldis Hodge and I'm just glad the guy is getting steady work now. I've been a fan of his since Straight Outta Compton, and he can definitely hold his own against some really talented people like Kevin Bacon in City on a Hill or Pierce Bronsan in Black Adam.

Alex Cross is pretty much a perfect fit for Aldis Hodge and I'm just glad the guy is getting steady work now. I've been a fan of his since Straight Outta Compton, and he can definitely hold his own against some really talented people like Kevin Bacon in City on a Hill or Pierce Bronsan in Black Adam.
Yeah, great to see. If the DC universe was in better shape it would be good to have him keep returning as Hawkman over multiple films.

Did anybody here watch Hand of God? That's the writer's last show, and I'm just wondering if this has any chance of being good. Amazon's track record with this genre hasn't been great so far.

I really liked Hodge as Hawkman and Alex Cross is a good fit for him and the books are ideal for serialised adaptations on a streaming service, wonder which one they'll use first as I think there's well over 20 by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"