"Aliens could attack at anytime".

C. Lee said:
They're already here.
Hybrid5.jpg

Is he stealing that poor family's vacuum cleaner? Think of the dust that will accumulate in the carpets! That's....diabolical!!! :eek:

jag

I thought that was the purpose of the wall. :huh:

jaguarr said:
Is he stealing that poor family's vacuum cleaner? Think of the dust that will accumulate in the carpets! That's....diabolical!!! :eek:

jag
People with dust allergies are doomed!:wow:

Matt said:
2) Am I the only one who thinks an alien would NOT have the same exact skeletal structure as a human, save the skull?

No, you're not. We are the way we are because of how we evolved to our specific enviornment. The odds that some life form evolved to a form nearly identical to ours (2 arms, 2 legs, 10 fingers/toes, etc) is nill.

Now, am I the only one who things that thing looks like the skeleton of Beavis???

huskerwebhead said:
Now, am I the only one who things that thing looks like the skeleton of Beavis???
Honey-Baked Mesquite Barbecued skeleton of Beavis, yes

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Honey-Baked Mesquite Barbecued skeleton of Beavis, yes

Oh, man, that sounds good! I bet I could make that on the grill!

jag

aliens wouldn't invade, they'd think WTF and leave.

There has been cave paintings that are obviously UFO's. If they could travel the stars why wouldn't they simply killed us when we didn't have nukes to **** of the planet they want?

The Grey's are peace loving explorers that want to study more primitive sentient lifeforms.

Cyrusbales said:
aliens wouldn't invade, they'd think WTF and leave.

"After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say, 'I want to see the manager.'" - William S. Burroughs

jaguarr said:

jag
I've never been allowed to attend any of the Reptillian Alien's "Let's Take Over the World" seminars...so I don't know what he's up to.:csad:

jaguarr said:

jag

LOL, he's also wearing a rather convincing landscaper disguise.

Kritish said:
There has been cave paintings that are obviously UFO's. If they could travel the stars why wouldn't they simply killed us when we didn't have nukes to **** of the planet they want?

The Grey's are peace loving explorers that want to study more primitive sentient lifeforms.
You've never seen the classic Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man" ....have you?:woot:

TSOG is gone . . . much like the Ghostbusters were locked up in their most dire time of need . . . . wtf did he get banned for anyway?

Hades said:
I've seen a Ufo once.

But the thing is nobody believes me...whenever I tell somebody they say it was because I was on drugs or I was drunk but I wasn't:csad:

i seen one too...only i was heavily on drugs and drunk as bad place.....BUT I KNOW WHAT I SAW :cmad:

Pics needed, then we will start to believe.

C. Lee said:
You've never seen the classic Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man" ....have you?:woot:

"It's a cook book!"

:mad: bring on the aliens! I'll smash and...smash them into...smash biut..bits!

:csad: unless if they stay inside their ships...then...no smashing for me. More like hiding...while trying to form a plan...and food.

Aliens are already attacking. Why do you think Congress wanted to build a wall between Mexico and... uh... oh, wait. Wrong kind of alien.

dont worry, aliens are always defeated by something simple like water, high pitched noises, or the common cold. Aliens Schmaliens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"