The Official UFO, Conspiracy Theories and Supernatural Thread

Lord

All Mighty
Reaction score
Let's begin the talk, come on, personal histories, your beliefs about these subgects, life on other planets, conspiracy theories, and please have some respect, if you don't believe you can either give a constructive answer or walk away from this thread.

This is no place for flame wars, try to be serious please, no trolling please :yay:

Discuss what you think is real, here are some famous cases:
The Roswell Incident
RoswellDailyRecordJuly8%2C1947.jpg

The famous case of Amityville that inspired a book and countless of movies:
Amityvillecover.jpg

Men in Black:

Alien Abductions:

UFO's in old paintings:

madonnaufo.jpg

baptismofchristufo.jpg

UFO sightings and everything else

Have fun :oldrazz:

Can a mod please change this thread to the SHH! Community Forum?

I have always been into this kind of stuff. The first regular show i watched that dealt with it was back in the early 80s, 'Arthur C Clarke's World of Strange Powers', a weekly show that dealt in all of the above.

Whenever I saw a book about ghosts or whatever, i would always take a look at it, being into superhero comics so much, i wanted to believe there was a supernatural element to the world so badly.

In the 90s I got into it big style after watching the X-Files, the first Fortean times I ever read had the X-Files on the cover. i only bought it occasionally, but one of my best friends bought it every month and I would devour it, I loved all the little crazy stories that ran in the news section in the bars up the sides of the pages. All the coincidences and just flat out weird stuff that was happening around the world all the time. That was my fav part of the mag.

There was a good show called 'For the Love of...' that ran late night on channel 4, hosted by Jon Ronson, they did a few fantastic round table discussions on ufos, ghosts, general conspiracies, and the alleged moon landing conspiracy.

I have looked for it on youtube, and i think my tape of it it unwatchable, but the final story that this guy tells on the ghost episode is probably the best anecdotal story I have ever heard in a documentary in my life.
He was a guy who was trained in 'soul rescue', as he called it, he and his wife where into it, they would find ghosts who wandered the Earth, and sent them on their way into the afterlife.

So they found this little hunchback kid from centuries ago, he had been burned at the stake for being a witch. When some cattle had went sick, he got the blame for it cause he was a hunchback, and was also deformed in the face, he had a face like a 'little bulldog', haha, as described by the guy on the show.

So, for a couple of days this little ghost hunchback kid is hanging out with the guy and his wife, the guy is from the North of England, so has this thick Yorkshire accent, and he tells the tale about how first they had to explain to him he was a ghost, and they basically explain that he is invisible, and the kid loves that idea, as if he has superpowers. They also took him on a bus, and the hunchback is loving it, haha, and go to this local social club where they all drink. Whoever put the seats out for them put one out for the hunchback as well, even though they couldn't see him, as if they could sense his presence there...whoooaaa!

So, later on they end up performing some ritual, and the hunchback's dad comes back through some portal from the other side, and the hunchback is scared of him as he used to beat him up all the time, his wife died in childbirth when she delivered the hunchback, so he blamed him for that.
But, this time the dad was crying, and it was because he was sorry for everything he did to the kid, so the little kid goes away hand in hand with his dad into the afterlife, and the soul rescue guy says him and his wife had tears streaming down their faces as there was this sense of overwhelming love emanting from the scene going down.

I don't know where you could track this show down, but it is one helluva story, and you need to hear this guy tell it, my friend and i used to watch it a lot, the guy wasn't trying to be funny, but he is really funny to watch, they way he tells it, so matter of factly.

Ufo-wise, I think i might've seen one once, I was standing with a friend on his 11(?)th floor balcony on a tower block at about 3am during a party, we saw some craft flying about, and it made no noise, had light saround it, fly forward then back, moved about a bit, flew towards us, then flew back again and disapeared.
Maybe it was just some normal plane or whatever , and was too far away to be heard, but it defo had weird flight patterns, and a helicopter it was not, we would have heard it, man, i wisj i could go back and see that memory again, it was genuinely weird.
Sure, we were both drunk, but we were not crazy drunk, and i do recall it quite well.

They also ran a tv show spin off of the Fortean Tiem mag, called 'Fortean Tv', you will probably find it on youtube, it had some good stories from the mag, one good one on the Men in Black i recall, i think i still have that one on tape, where a security guard who spots a ufo got a weird vist from a couple of mib's afterwards.
I still have a pretty good book on the mib phenomena by the respected ufoligist Jenny Randles. She was on the ep of the tv show too.

there was also this great 3 part ufo tv series called 'Riddle of the Skies' that ran on channel 4 back in the 90s, well worth tracking down, the first ep was particularly good i recall, still have those on tape i think. One guy had a very impressive video collection of these ufos that flew and hovered regularly over his house, like, pretty good close up ones, not just lights in the sky.

Also, I just remembered this 'real life' story, it was told in this X-Files ep, ep1 of season2, where the scientist who got a grant to build this huge telescope for searching for et life, said he got the idea from an elf who climbed in his window one night when he was playing billiards. haha, i looked this up a while back, and the guy claimed it really happened, that was how he got the idea, i can't recall his name offhand.
But, i will say, i forgot all about the crazy chills you could get thinking about supernatural stuff, and giving you feeling of how freaked out you would be if anything like that really happedned to you, i mean, i am sitting here at 1.13 am and when i was typing that stuff up about an elf climbing in your window, i felt a bit freaked out, haha, imagining how scary that would be if it really happened, haha.

That kind of thing happened to me when i first got into watching the X-Files, i pretty much missed the first season when it was broadcast, but i rented a couple out the video shop before s2 started to see what the fuss was about, and was pretty blown away, so i managed to borrow the whole of s1 off a friend's sister, and watched them all in one weekend, and i am telling you, by the end of it, i was convinced that ufos were out there and i was probably being watched , haha, as of course, i was so important they must be, right? haha, just my imagination of course carrying me away, haha.

i could talk about this kind of crap all day, in case you have not noticed.

Apparently, NASA had more than 20 Apollo missions. This guy has some images and a video that astronauts filmed.

http://scottcwaring.blogspot.com/2011/06/nasa-photo-is-proof-of-apollo-20.html

There is an image of what looks like a crashed UFO next to a moon crater. There is a video here of what the astronauts supposedly found inside the UFO...

I believe in UFOs and this image and video are convincing, but what do you think?

What do UFOs and Conspiracy Theories have to do with a TV show on the...

... oh.

Dan Arkword(?). Just seen a YouTube video. I'll post it in bit, but he had a show on Sci-Fi and two hours before it got canned, he was taking a break from taping a eppy...and he saw men in black. Yes, guy from Ghostbusters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMSXnbAKM8o

Last edited:
Shadow Armies are considered as a conspiracy. /sarcasm

What isn't nowadays?

I typically do not buy into most conspiracy theories, but I do enjoy reading about them and like hearing the theories debunked.

I do believe aliens exist. However, I believe their interaction with earth has been VERY minimal. Not nearly as frequent as some may believe. I think they stop by every now and then to study our progress, but due to our violent nature I think they keep interaction to almost zero.

Yeah, i don't believe most, for example, my friends believe in the 9/11 conspiracy of it having been planed from the government, i don't really.
I believe in UFOs and some spiritual stuff but i made this thread because it's allways fun to read about this stuff, i know that most people may have strange events to share.

I saw a "UFO" on my way to work one morning last year. I approached what I saw in every logical way, and the only conclusion I can draw is UFO for sure. My stepbrother also found video he took a few years ago of a sighting he made; which looked very similar to what I saw.

Aside from that, I believe heavily in chemtrails through personal observation and experience, along with accounts of others.

Yeah, i don't believe most, for example, my friends believe in the 9/11 conspiracy of it having been planed from the government, i don't really.

Conspiracy theories related to 9/11 are definitely some of my favorites. I don't believe them, but they do interest me.

My wife's uncles believe in 9/11 conspiracy theories. They believe a bomb went off at the Pentagon. I worked at the Pentagon from 2002-06 and spoke to people who saw the plane coming. When I asked them about that they said the people who were there were mistaken! Really!?! Some people want to believe something so bad, they can't accept the truth.

^A lot of people who've hard lives want to believe in conspiracy theories about anything, same thing with religion.

The only plausible scenario for a 9/11 is if some how the US government paid Osama Bin Laden to undertake the attacks through his own resources, otherwise it's just junk putting it very nicely.

^A lot of people who've hard lives want to believe in conspiracy theories about anything, same thing with religion.

The only plausible scenario for a 9/11 is if some how the US government paid Osama Bin Laden to undertake the attacks through his own resources, otherwise it's just junk putting it very nicely.

The term gets thrown around way too much nowadays. Granted, there are alot of crazies out there but I think it's silly for someone who has never done research on the subject to label any theory a conspiracy, especially with highly deceptive corporations, governments and organizations in the picture.

You know that satellite that crashed back to earth last week and NASA said they had no idea where it was going to land and then figured out where it did land a couple days later, well I bet they knew exactly where it was going to land and just didn't want anyone else to know they knew.

I think more than of the handful of the conspiracy theories...may possibly be true.

But as somebody mentioned, I enjoy seeing them get debunked.

I think aliens do exist though. We can't be the only ones in this whole universe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"