All Hypsters behold the newest Hype smilie!!!

Matt

IKYN Guy Groupie
Reaction score
Made by the brilliant Dog Lips.

:ikyn

these smileys have gone too far . . . there should be a head-bobbin baby :(

This one is new too, but nowhere near the power of IKYN.

:ss:

Was the bobbling head baby in a super hero movie and a cult icon on the Hype? No, didn't think so. Now get out of here before I ban you...

:cwink:

This one is new too, but nowhere near the power of IKYN.

:ss:

I Kid You Not Guy is the only character in Marvel mythos who can beat Hulk, Thing, Juggernaught, and Galactus...at the same time!

cult icon . . . I'd like to think the 2 people that liked it consisted of a 'cult' . . .

oh, you crazy power-trippin mod, you ;)

^me either . . . too big and clumsy :ninja: don't ban me :(

cult icon . . . I'd like to think the 2 people that liked it consisted of a 'cult' . . .

oh, you crazy power-trippin mod, you ;)

Andthepickles said:
I don't like all the new smileys.

You guys kid? :csad:

Ok, Kid you not is the only good new smiley to be honest...but the silver surfer one and the chewing abomination, as well as crazy hair bruce are all great too, its just their a little weird.

You guys kid? :csad:

I was kidding about the power-trippin part; yes . . . the smiley comment; no . . .

althought I did have a blast posting this guy :bh: as a visual expression that I'd gotten a toner :O :up: toner/HULK FTW!!!

So, we've got a Matt smilie now? I'll approve of this line when I see the Bamfer one. :up:

I actually like the Surfer:ss:

Oh and the IKYN smiley, I love the idea of it, but the cropping is honestly...bad.

Mos Def's head is so jagged. Not to mention the effect is gone now that Matt no longer uses the avvy.

Oh and the IKYN smiley, I love the idea of it, but the cropping is honestly...bad.

Mos Def's head is so jagged. Not to mention the effect is gone now that Matt no longer uses the avvy.

He'll be back on Thursday :cmad:

yes, the original badly cropping . . .

Lol, that's not most def, is it? :confused: and he's got a point, Matt . . .I think you need to go back to your old avvy now that it's been smilied . . .

No. Just...no...

Ok, how about...

TOB =
hobbit-3.jpg
(Hobbit)

He'll be back on Thursday :cmad:

Oh, I didn't read your sig. But that's good, I can't imagine you w/o that avvy.

yes, the original badly cropping . . .

Lol, that's not most def, is it? :confused: and he's got a point, Matt . . .I think you need to go back to your old avvy now that it's been smilied . . .

Lol that isn't Mos Def, I just call him that b/c that's who the teacher in Spider-Man looks like.

i wish to express my hate towards all new smilies....grr...:cmad:

^heh . . . thought not Socko :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"