Allergies

I am highly allergic to insect venom

Bees, Wasps, Hornets, Yellowjackets-- these sting me and the site of the sting turns red and wells up, and I start having breathing trouble. The closer to the heart, the worse the reaction.

Fleas, Ants, Spiders and Mosquitos-- these bite me and rather than the tiny itchy bump most people get, I get a hard red welt

Dew did you get that mysteriously buzzing package I sent you?

dust, pollen, letting bees/wasps live

Dew did you get that mysteriously buzzing package I sent you?

Yeah, but I think you sent me the wrong thing? I think the "Earthquake Rim Tickler Pleasure Wand" was for you

I remember reading somewhere that people who have seasonal allergies have it worse when they live in high traffic areas.I guess emissions latch on and make the pollen toxic which then exacerbates symptoms.

Nope, I thought you might be lonely.

^Same here.

One of my aunts is allergic to cockroaches.

Interestingliy enough, my dad is totally unallergic to bee and wasp stings. When they sting him he just pulls out the stinger and five minutes later neither you nor he can even tell where the sting was.

That doesn't stop him from cussing when it happens, though.

I think I might have a food allergy to eggs. I ate eggs at my parents house for breakfast and now I feel a little ill. I was feeling fine until after I consumed the eggs and now I feel very blah. This isn't the first time I've had this reaction after eating eggs. I've found if I eat them in baked goods I'm fine. But if I eat them scrambled or otherwise my stomach hurts.

Ragweed, and penicillin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"