Alright, What the hell... PART II! (This time I'm SERIOUS)

Asteroid-Man

Avenger
Reaction score
What the hell happend to my posts? I have 10! :cmad: I HAD 8,100 dammit!!!

Oh my goodness.......what the heck......??????

Ummm.....BTW......you have 12 ..................... posts....

Posts aren't everything but yeah... sucks for you

Now 13.......if you keep it up.....you'll be back to your original number by 2030....

I think we are working on a way....but as of this moment....no.

we can't change post counts to be higher... hmm... now you don't have enough posts for your avvy and sig... we should take care of that before it confuses people

ouch, I didn't think about that....

we can't change post counts to be higher... hmm... now you don't have enough posts for your avvy and sig... we should take care of that before it confuses people
What!? :wow:

hell no. I worked hard for this stuff man! Kipobe had the same thing happen to him. I want to keep it.

Gremlins.....

:o:ninja:

Post count doesn't mean everything.

looks like the mods dont like all your complaining asteroid

Sadly that's probably true... Dammit, I'm fallowing Guy Fawkse's Example! :cmad:

Does SHH have a parliament?

Well....see.......................first you would have to take it to a committee in the House.....once its passed in the committee, then its sent to the senate, and they debate it in committee.....if they don't like it, they will send it back to the House to start over, or they could say ok, and then it would go to the president......he can either sign your petition, or send it back to committee.....either way, you are looking at about about a 2 month ordeal....

Fawkes.

It's an urban myth, but some say that errors in spelling contribute to the diminishing of post counts...

oh hell if that was the case, half the people on the hype would be below 50 posts....

BTW, its Guy Faulk

I feel that Asteroid-Man has been cheated and he should be freed.

This totally saved my night from being complete ****, seriously. This is so funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"