Age of Extinction Alt-form ideas for Soundwave/Blaster minions

blind_fury

Avenger
Reaction score
I was thinking motorcycles that eject out of Soundwave (large military surveillance van) and Blaster (large tv media van w/ satellite) would be good ideas for minion alt-forms.

The bikes could use human holograms just like Barricade had.

Decepticons

Ravage - a black Japanese motorcycle that transforms into a panther.

Laserbeak - a red Japanese dirt bike that transforms into a vulture.

Rumble - blue Harley that Transformers into a small-sized humanoid robot.

Autobots

Steeljaw - golden Japanese motorcycle that turns into a Lion

Ramhorn - an ATV that transforms into a Rhino

Rewind - a silver Japanese motorcycle that transformers into a small-sized humanoid robot (with wheels that turn into hover/jet packs that allows him to do ariel combat with Laserbeak)

These have very high potential for a great chase scene.

Imagine a scene where Sam is riding Steeljaw in motorcycle-form with 3 Decepticon minion motorcycles (able to shoot lasers) in hot pursuit. :wow:

If you have other ideas for minion alt-forms, post them and I'll put them on a poll later.

Ravage as Soundwave's spare tire, Lazerbeak as a satellite dish on SW's roof.

Also, I had an idea that Rumble could actually have an alt mode that resembles a human being. Think about it-- he's about human size, so what if for his alt mode, he simply sucked in some of his parts and then projected a hologram of a human image around himself?

I think it'd be a good idea to keep it down to Soudwave and three 'cassettes' and having them as bikes seems pretty cool... but it doesn't quite fit with their motif so well... but they won't be trying to infiltrate the military next time either, I guess.

The human hologram does sound cool, though... very clever. I think a military communications/sattellite vehicle could be cool, perhaps they could do a police cycle/police horse/policeman theme...

I think they should have just made Blackout into Soundwave. I have yet to hear or think of any good alt-modes that really capture Soundwave's coolness.

a Sat truck is so much cooler for Soundwave then a Helicoptor, he is suposed to be stealthy

I think he'd be cool as a submarine, his minions could be different types of missiles. Definitely like the bike idea, though. That's cool.

I was thinking motorcycles that eject out of Soundwave (large military surveillance van) and Blaster (large tv media van w/ satellite) would be good ideas for minion alt-forms.

The bikes could use human holograms just like Barricade had.

Decepticons

Ravage - a black Japanese motorcycle that transforms into a panther.

Laserbeak - a red Japanese dirt bike that transforms into a vulture.

Rumble - blue Harley that Transformers into a small-sized humanoid robot.

Autobots

Steeljaw - golden Japanese motorcycle that turns into a Lion

Ramhorn - an ATV that transforms into a Rhino

Rewind - a silver Japanese motorcycle that transformers into a small-sized humanoid robot (with wheels that turn into hover/jet packs that allows him to do ariel combat with Laserbeak)

These have very high potential for a great chase scene.

Imagine a scene where Sam is riding Steeljaw in motorcycle-form with 3 Decepticon minion motorcycles (able to shoot lasers) in hot pursuit. :wow:

Whats with all the bikes :huh:

Exactly Blind_Fury, and how do they tie into being Soundwave or Blasters minions, if they are independant vehciles...?

That's why I suggested Blaster and Soundwave be huge media and surveillance vans that "eject" motorcycles from a hidden compartment.

I think if Soundwave ended up as a stealth fighter, you could still have the minions ejecting from his chest as the bombs. Otherwise, I think it would be like Blackout and Scorponok where Soundwave's minions would be a part of his vehicle mode.

Why not have Soundwave be a large plane where he ejects a small plane and ground vehicles from him that transform into Ravage, Lazorbeak, and Rumble.

Umm I hate to do this. Heeellloooo Mcfly HELLOOOO PEOPLE. Soundwave. Say it with me. Soundwave. One more time. Souuundwaaavvee. Are you people brain dead. He not a Truck or a Jet or a Helicopter. Wow Bay did a real number on you guys to accept all these changes. Hey Lets make Omega Supreme The Biggest Taco Autobot there is. Jeez. If I were Unicron I'd Back Sla.... In your Auto Receptors. What's with all these changes? Frenzy is dead Lets Bring back someone similiar to him who in fact probably created him or simply is his master. One more time people, this time with feeling. Sooouundd Waaavvee. The name implies alot, think about it.

A surveillance vehicle could have one heckuva powerful microphone on it, don't you think?

Well since Megatron, the allspark and frenzy(yes his head was alot more massive than a cellphone) all mass shifted, the precident has been set. Have soundwave be a full sized decepticon that mass shifts into a casset player or ipod or something. I mean once you mass shift once may as well keep doing it.

I would have to say no to Soundwave as a tape deck because it is a useless alt. mode. I don't care if there was some mass-shifting in the movie or how realistic the explantion for it is. I think Soundwave should be able to get more use of his alt. mode.

Soundwave should be one of those Vans or Japanese cars that have the mega sound systems, like that Van from Mythbusters!

Minions should be speakers.

Soundwave should be one of those Vans or Japanese cars that have the mega sound systems, like that Van from Mythbusters!

Minions should be speakers.

yeah! he can be a really badass vehicle with an insane sound system!

Subs.JPG

^Soundwave!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"