• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Age of Extinction Transformers 2 Leaked Script??

Where are IronHide, Ratchet, Lennox and his team?

That stuff sounds cool..... Though i wish it's not the actual plot as i don't want to get as spoiled on TF2 (&3) as i was on TF1.

i think it would be cool if they rebuilt jazz only he got changed a little and then went by hotrod/ rodimus

I suggested that a little while ago. Look for my thread and read everyones reactions on that. No one liked it.

I suggested that a little while ago. Look for my thread and read everyones reactions on that. No one liked it.

I still dont like it........they were different characters in G1 and that should remain the same..and besides Jazz was a sesoned warrior....and a great unit commander from the first time we meet him.Hot Rod on the other was a young punk that didnt know when to stay out of a fight and his carelessness help to get Prime killed in G1.I cant see Jazz as that incompetant.:trans:

I found a post from Robert Orci over at the Transformers Movie board where he mentioned some of the characters that him and Alex Kurtzman considered using in the first movie. Since those two are coming back, it may give us an idea as to who may be on their mind as far as new characters are concerned.

http://boards.transformersmovie.com/showpost.php?p=388609&postcount=280

I've seen that too but they'll have to come up with a at least 2 different names if they use those characters.Shockwave and Hot Rod can not be used.

Jazz and Ratchet's names were owned by someone else too and they used them. I don't see why they can't use Hot Rod and Shockwave.

Jazz and Ratchet's names were owned by someone else too and they used them. I don't see why they can't use Hot Rod and Shockwave.

Ratchet and Jazz's names were not owen by anybode.The reason they could not be used was ...
[1] Jazz is a form of music and the name can no longer be trademarked.
[2]A Ratchet is a type of tool and the trademark laws say you can not call something it is not.

How ever the name can be used in fiction ...comic books,cartoons and movies....but not on the toys that why the toys of these figures have the perfix Autobot before their names.
But thie prefix trick would not work with Hot Rod.The trademark owener is Hot Rod Automobile magazine.Hasbro would not be able to call the toy Autobot Hot Rod because they can not have the words Auto and Hot Rod on a toy box with out being sued for copy rights infringement.They could call him Hot Rod in the movie and call the toy something else like they did with Deverstator/Brawl but I dont see them doing this with a character that will most likly be popular with the kids.

Now the issue with Shockwave is a bit confusing.They were not able to use the name on their version of the character in the Alternaters and Energon toyline instead they went with Shockblast but they just released a robot heroes version of Shockwave with the right name so they mave have gotten the rights back on this one.

I didn't know that. Thanks. I just hope, if they do use him, that they don't call him Rodimus. That's a really crappy name.

I didn't know that. Thanks. I just hope, if they do use him, that they don't call him Rodimus. That's a really crappy name.

It might be crappy but at least its reconnisable to his G1 name and its better then Hot Shot.The G1 reissue of Hot Rod was renamed Rodimus Major.The classic ,Energon and Titanium version of Hot Rod were all called Rodimus.The Armada figure Hot Shot was intened to be called Hot Rod but they changed the name.Look at all the Hot Shot repaints....they all look like G1 Hot Rod.

Wow. You're a fountain of Transformers knowledge. Impressive.

Hot Shot would be alright.

would have been cool if it was the real script, Hot Rod as a Ferrari 430, nice

If it is fake, lets hope the real thing is at least as good . I mean, it seems a bit confusing with the main characters of the first movie scatered all over the place but if done right it would actually be a great story.I liked that some unexplained TF mythos concepts actually are explained by it like the fact that machines who are given life by the all spark all seem mas and need to be exposed to the matrix to be given a measure of reason. Cool stuff.

The decepticons should take the stuff with them back to Cybertron with Mikaela and the autobots and Sam go after them so in the third one we have this huge battle on another planet.
I'd like to add this too: A huge dog-fight!

wait i just got a cool idea (in my opinion) for the end of transformers 3. ok throught many battles all the transformers have died except for optimus and megatron/galvatron (who the allspark. and prime is also part of the matrix). to avoid damage on earth optimus gets galvatron to chase him back to cybertron but once on the planet optimus and galvatron have the final battle. optimus kills galvatron but is very injured in the battle and also dies on cybertron. cybertron kind of abosorbs the two boddies and now that the matrix and allspark are in cybertron its is able to be restored and make new transformers. and there are some variables in that. like maybe not all the autobots die and stay on earth and the trap galvatron in a ship going to cybertron. and then after the battle they send a signal to cybertron and some of the new transformers come to earth

Fake or not, I don't mind what is in the script, the fights sound great, the new bots sound good (Bring back Jazz please), the only thing I don't really like right now is the "tension" or whatever they called it between BB and Sam and then at the end between OP and Sam. That is just stupid IMO, they all went to war together and risked their lives for each other in the first film, they are all friends and now all of the sudden we are going to make them not get along? Keep that stuff out of the film, this is Transformers not some lame soap opera.

ok what post was it

It was called "For the Fans of Hot Rod." I suggested it because we all may be pissed about it, but Movie Jazz acted like Hot Rod so to speak. Ratchet told everyone to fall back, but Jazz continued to attack. If he would of run he would have been still alive. I think they combined Jazz and Hot Rod into one personallity. To rebuild Jazz into Hot Rod makes sense in my head. Plus it would give most people what they want. We would get Jazz back and then Hot Rod could be introduced. It would be logical to Michael Bay and it would be a good plot line to get Hot Rod into leadership since Jazz was already his Lieutenant. I dont like it, but it makes sense.

Fake or not, I don't mind what is in the script, the fights sound great, the new bots sound good (Bring back Jazz please), the only thing I don't really like right now is the "tension" or whatever they called it between BB and Sam and then at the end between OP and Sam. That is just stupid IMO, they all went to war together and risked their lives for each other in the first film, they are all friends and now all of the sudden we are going to make them not get along? Keep that stuff out of the film, this is Transformers not some lame soap opera.

During the Dreamwave Generation 1 comic there was tension between Optimus and Spike. Spike blamed Optimus for the death of his father when the new Ark crashed.

During the Dreamwave Generation 1 comic there was tension between Optimus and Spike. Spike blamed Optimus for the death of his father when the new Ark crashed.

I know that they did it in the comic, but it just isn't something I want to see in the TF movies.

It was called "For the Fans of Hot Rod." I suggested it because we all may be pissed about it, but Movie Jazz acted like Hot Rod so to speak. Ratchet told everyone to fall back, but Jazz continued to attack. If he would of run he would have been still alive. I think they combined Jazz and Hot Rod into one personallity. To rebuild Jazz into Hot Rod makes sense in my head. Plus it would give most people what they want. We would get Jazz back and then Hot Rod could be introduced. It would be logical to Michael Bay and it would be a good plot line to get Hot Rod into leadership since Jazz was already his Lieutenant. I dont like it, but it makes sense.

Jazz didn't run because at the time he was in charge (Prime wasn't there). It's his responsibility to protect the others and cover their retreat. That's what leaders do.

oh well i dont think they need to bring back jazz considering that they will probobly add a ton of new g1 characters

Your getting bravery and responabilty mixed up with impussivness and foolhardiness.To begin with Ratchet doesnt have the rank to give orders to Jazz.Jazz was this units 2nd in command under Prime further more if Jazz had run as you suggested then who would have kept Megatron buzy.Its more likely that he would have shot them all in the back while they were running.He sacraficed him self to make sure the others got away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"