World Am I missing any Superman concept suit pics?

god burton is a freakin hack...most of the time

I never feel Burton's churning out trash for cash. All his projects seem heartfelt and personal. Stylistically, Burton's work is consistent in some aspects, but otherwise, each film is different. Burton's Superman Lives is a breath of fresh air amidst stagnant repeats of Donner's Superman. I want a completely new Superman movie based on the comics, not Bryan Singer's rehash of the Donner films with the same old 1978 John Williams music and Marlon Brando's 1978 Joel-El and Brandon Routh doing a Christopher Reeve impersonation (even repeating some of the same lines of dialogue verbatim) and Kevin Spacey doing a Gene Hackman Luthor impersonation. Luthor's land scheme plot is even the same as that of 1978's Superman: The Movie. I hate the overuse of Hackman's version of Lex Luthor in these films, there are other Superman villains than Luthor and Zod. I want to see Brainiac and Doomsday adapted to film and The Death and Return of Superman adapted to live-action would be a refreshing change.

nick1.jpg

I hope the concept suit when Ratner's time on the project gets released. Same for the Batman vs. Superman and Justice League Mortal concept art.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"