Comics Amazing Spider-Man Annual 5

Jack O Lantern

Mad Jack
Reaction score
So Spidey pretty much kills two people in cold blood and din't feel any remoarse?

Why was that never brought up again?

Probably because the majority of people on this board were not born when this comic came out, thus eliminating a lot of the "Spider-Man's out of character" rhetoric... and it up until a few years ago, it was not reprinted very much.

The Spider-Fan is very fickle about what he/she gets upset about...

:huh: :huh: :huh:

:csad:

I only remember The Finisher being killed, and with that Peter could easily claim self defense, couldnt he?...who was the other character that died?

I only remember The Finisher being killed, and with that Peter could easily claim self defense, couldnt he?...who was the other character that died?

Yeah... it could be seen as self-defense... I just skimmed through the issue... there was only the finisher, but the driver of the car could have been killed as well... I'm surprised they both survived the explosion initially... it was quite the BOOM!!!

Probably because the majority of people on this board were not born when this comic came out, thus eliminating a lot of the "Spider-Man's out of character" rhetoric... and it up until a few years ago, it was not reprinted very much.

The Spider-Fan is very fickle about what he/she gets upset about...

:huh: :huh: :huh:

:csad:

Aloha,
NO TRUER WORDS HAVE BEEN SPOKEN.
Spidey rules

I hate to say this but it came across to me reading it a second time that it their life's didn't matter because they were anti-American

Yeah... it could be seen as self-defense... I just skimmed through the issue... there was only the finisher, but the driver of the car could have been killed as well... I'm surprised they both survived the explosion initially... it was quite the BOOM!!!

Aloha,
Actually, the driver ran off, The Finisher died shortly after Spidey took him out of the car. The other questionable event was the Red Skull blowing up. We never see whether he lived or not. Of course, we know he did or at least someone with the Red Skull mask went on to live again.While Spidey is not a Pacifist, he is not a cold blooded killer either. He has the right like anyone else to defend his life.If you throw a bomb at him, he might just throw it back.
Spidey rules with self preservation

I've never read the story, but I believe this is the cover.

AmazingSpider-ManAnnual05.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"