The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Amazing Spiderman 2 vs Spiderman 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

XtremelyBaneful

xoxxxoooxo
Reaction score
I could've sworn I made this thread already, I even searched all my threads to see if it got closed or moved but it is completely gone.

If a mod just deleted it... could they have not informed me & also told me WHY?

If I was just dreaming the entire time then here's the thread, and I'll say again

I often find that Spiderman 2 is looked at as a masterpiece on par with TDK, but in my opinion the first one was the real king.

Anywho, Amazing Spiderman 2 is the best Spiderman film I've ever seen.

Pretty sure it got deleted man, because tempers were flaring. I wouldn't push it; let it go. We all saw what direction the poll was heading anyway.

I dunno, maybe a better solution would be to lock the thread from discussion and just include the poll. Probably a better idea to ask a mod before you go recreating something that was shut down, though.

tempers were flaring? What does that mean? I mean yeah if it is that serious I'll let it go but I'd like to know what happened instead of being left in the dark...

The first time around before I went to sleep 30+ people voted and two pages were already made so there was some good discussion going on

If you'd like to know what happened, PM a mod, but like I said, I don't think stirring the pot again is the best course of action to take.

I haven't seen TASM2, but I know Spider-Man 2 is much better, because it's just that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"