The Amazing Spider-Man Amazing Spidey Video Game Thread. - - - - - - Part 15

In one issue during Mark Waid and Bryan Hitch's JLA Batman turned Slender Man
It happened in the story of the sixth dimensional creatures who turn peoples desire to reality, the leagures who showed their secret identities to the rest were separated from the mselves
Batman was separated from Bruce Wayne
Superman was removed from Clark Kent
Plastic Man was his former outlaw self no more
Jonn' Jo'nzz was separated from John Jones
Kyle Ryner and Green Lantern were seprated
Aquaman asked Batman for theories during a fight, and he was shocked to see a facelss Batman under the mask

Started a new game with the vigilante suit. One word...

Spectacular.

How much damage? A few scratches like the Negative Zone? Or heavy damage like the main movie suit?

How much damage? A few scratches like the Negative Zone? Or heavy damage like the main movie suit?

Zero damage. None. Zilch. Nada. Like a couple of other suits including the Scarlet Spider, the vigilante suit does not show damage. I don't get hit enough to make any dents though anyway :cwink:

I played the DLC today, the Rhino Challenge was surprisingly addicting. I didn't like the Lizard thing though.

Addicting? I'll need to play TIH again
Same thing, farther camera, no time limit

It's an ok throwaway game, nice landmarks everywhere, including the Marvel Comics Building
At least nothing cringeworthy

I didn't play Ultimate Destruction so i wouldn't really know

I played the DLC today, the Rhino Challenge was surprisingly addicting. I didn't like the Lizard thing though.

I got the Rhino DLC from my Gamestop preorder and I played it a couple of times. It's...ok. I bought the Lizard DLC but only for the Vigilante suit. I have absolutely no desire to play the Lizard game.

Played the DLC, kinda cool I guess. Would have loved to see some Spidey missions

Does anybody know if the Wii U version of this game will be different or will it be the same as the PS3, XBOX 360, and 3DS versions? I might be getting a Wii U for Christmas, so that's why I'm asking. I know that this game doesn't come out till March, but I'd get it if the gameplay is different. That is, if I can get the money for it or get it as a gift.

Does anybody know if the Wii U version of this game will be different or will it be the same as the PS3, XBOX 360, and 3DS versions? I might be getting a Wii U for Christmas, so that's why I'm asking. I know that this game doesn't come out till March, but I'd get it if the gameplay is different. That is, if I can get the money for it or get it as a gift.
Can't tell, don't have enough interest in recent Nintendo systems, but I guess you should ask Dee on Twitter or the page admins on Facebook
If the Wii U version can is like the PC/XBox360/PS3 version then get it, go for it, the game is only worth playing if you have the open world version

Can't tell, don't have enough interest in recent Nintendo systems, but I guess you should ask Dee on Twitter or the page admins on Facebook
If the Wii U version can is like the PC/XBox360/PS3 version then get it, go for it, the game is only worth playing if you have the open world version

I second this.

Not much has really been revealed about the Wii U port, but seeing as it comes with all DLC, then it should be the open world version.

Finally got the dlc, and bah, the game jams when I try those challenges, that's what I get for getting the game before the dlc instead of waiting for the whole thing
At least I got the suits, they work fine, that is all that really matters

So is the Lizard DLC ever going to be available on the Australian PS store? It's been a while now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"