The Amazing Spider-Man Amazing Spidey Video Game Thread. - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they put Miles' suit in. I mean it'd make sense too since currently they have the SPIDER-MEN storyline going on.

And I wouldn't be surprised if the Ends of The Earth suit made it in as well.

detail.jpg

112.jpg

aside from those 2, the main suit I'm hoping makes a triumphant return is the nano suit from Spider-Man Unlimited:

58363-10760-91358-1-spider-man-unlimited_super.jpg

Oh man, I didn't even think about Ends of the Earth....they'll probably throw that in for sure.

guys im gonna eat my words here.

remember how i thought the game ws a 7, after playing 3 hours in?

well im 9 hours in and i cant put the freaking game down

once you get past the swinging mechanics it just the best spider-man game ever.

i should never give an opinion before getting half through a game

seriously its just too awesome

my new score so far? a freaking 9 !!!

I emailed marvel tv news after they tookdown their review, probably per activision's request. and i asked them to play though the whole game before writing a review this time

.......u decided to rate the game first time through after only playing it for 3 hours? no offense to u ut i can't stand when ppl pull crap like that. don't give ur opinion or a review on something when u haven't even experienced the full damn thing :cmad:

that said, glad u actually FINISHED the game and have changed ur tune

How long did it take to complete the game. One guy on youtube said 14 hours

guys im gonna eat my words here.

remember how i thought the game ws a 7, after playing 3 hours in?

well im 9 hours in and i cant put the freaking game down

once you get past the swinging mechanics it just the best spider-man game ever.

i should never give an opinion before getting half through a game

seriously its just too awesome

my new score so far? a freaking 9 !!!

I emailed marvel tv news after they tookdown their review, probably per activision's request. and i asked them to play though the whole game before writing a review this time

Nice, good to hear, can't wait to play it myself, enjoy it dude.:awesome::up:

I agree with you spida-man, though Miles costume might not be translated since it was in last years game
There still is a chance it would be there, but until I see it I'll hope for other costumes

I agree with you spida-man, though Miles costume might not be translated since it was in last years game
There still is a chance it would be there, but until I see it I'll hope for other costumes

The Negative zone suit has been in every one of Beenox's games...why can't the Miles suit appear again?

.......u decided to rate the game first time through after only playing it for 3 hours? no offense to u ut i can't stand when ppl pull crap like that. don't give ur opinion or a review on something when u haven't even experienced the full damn thing :cmad:

that said, glad u actually FINISHED the game and have changed ur tune

Relax man, at least he came here and admitted it and he never said he finished it, he said he is 9 hours in.

I've seen the strategy guide. I've seen all the alt customes....

Some nice ones.

Ok.

1.Movie Costume
2.Movie Costume with Belt
3.50th Aniversary Costume
4.Old Trilogy Costume
5.Negative Zone
6.Black Suit SM3
7.Big Day Costume - black with green neon highlights
8.Kain Suit
9. I kinda forgot lol.
10. Mutate Costume

I'm going to get the game. I liked the costume choices. But I would love too see more with special abilities from the comics.

Ok.

1.Movie Costume
4.Old Trilogy Costume
5.Negative Zone
6.Black Suit SM3
7.Big Time Costume - black with green neon highlights
8.Kain Suit
9. I kinda forgot lol.
10. Mutate Costume
Corrected
[blackout]Does No. 4 one look like it does in 2 & 3 or 1?[/blackout]
I think there are 2 more suits

If beenox can fix the flaws of this game they could have a true hit on their hands with the sequel game.

Like I said.....

I like alternate costumes but I would like them better if they actually DO something.

The more I see about the game, the more I like what I see, cause -minus the swinging- what I see in this game is SM3 taking lessons from Arkham City, and some stuff from USM and the first movie game

Well if the improve the web system and the other flaws of this game(which I will see once it comes out) then they might have a hit on their hands when the sequel game comes out.

I hope they will
Make me look forward to the sequel Beenox

On the bright note, I think the next level based game they'll release is going to be another decent rehash of SD, but with certain amount of extra fun

Ok, i just finished the game.

it takes about 10 hours if mainly do the story missions. But once you finish the game, much like spidey 2 and 3 you still can free roam and finishes all the side missions. Some of the side mission have indoor levels as well.

Man i cant believe i almost stopped playing after 3 hours in.

the game is really amazing, once you accept the swing mechanics. But i still say, if they went with spidey 2 swing system this could have been an easy Arkham city beater.

Definitely worth every damn penny.

I kind of wish we get story mode dlc too, couldn't get enough from it, and being a huge gamer, its been years since i had a 6+ hours of gaming session (last time i as a teenager mind you, and now im grown married man lol)

one main complain about the game? it made the missus mad since i stayed in front of the tv the whole day and didn't go out with her :p

Ok.

1.Movie Costume
4.Old Trilogy Costume
5.Negative Zone
6.Black Suit SM3
7.Big Day Costume - black with green neon highlights
8.Kain Suit
9. I kinda forgot lol.
10. Mutate Costume

Am I the only one completely disappointed?

@Strugler

How is the controller rumble? Does it rumble when you swing etc?

Ok, i just finished the game.

it takes about 10 hours if mainly do the story missions. But once you finish the game, much like spidey 2 and 3 you still can free roam and finishes all the side missions. Some of the side mission have indoor levels as well.
Since it's not "You are forced to do all what you will be allowed to do after the story is done to progress in the story" like SM2, and allows you to replay story missions, I'll love it

Definitely worth every damn penny.
If I can do with it what I did with SM3 and finish 37 times and enjoy it more the more I play it and find more tricks to love, I'm all the way in

I kind of wish we get story mode dlc too, couldn't get enough from it, and being a huge gamer, its been years since i had a 6+ hours of gaming session (last time i as a teenager mind you, and now im grown married man lol)
Right now I think they should save some stuff for sequels, but if the game is worth some story DLC, I'm open for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"