The Amazing Spider-Man Amazing Spidey Video Game Thread. - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try looking on YouTube. I plan on unlocking the costumes the "noble" way.

What does that even mean? Do you mean that you're going wait weeks or months to unlock those costumes? It's a bizarre move on Beenox's part and a false incentive for keeping the player playing the game longer. Besides a simple costume unlock is going to do little in terms of re-playability. It's the quality of the game and what you get out of it that will do that, not a cheap trick like time locked extras.

I think people who change the clock are doing the right thing by subverting a broken system. Plus they still have to find Spider marks which means they still unlock it the normal way (just prematurely). The timed denial of unlocking them is just needless.

anybody know how to unlock the defensive tech upgrades , im almost done with the story again and i havent gotten them :csad:

Do all the secret Oscorp lab side missions and those will unlock the remaining tech upgrades. On the mini map they are denoted by a white chemistry beaker within a green circle.

What does that even mean? Do you mean that you're going wait weeks or months to unlock those costumes? It's a bizarre move on Beenox's part and a false incentive for keeping the player playing the game longer. Besides a simple costume unlock is going to do little in terms of re-playability. It's the quality of the game and what you get out of it that will do that, not a cheap trick like time locked extras.

I think people who change the clock are doing the right thing by subverting a broken system. Plus they still have to find Spider marks which means they still unlock it the normal way (just prematurely). The timed denial of unlocking them is just needless.

I'm also waiting for the Calender Man thing in AC.

I need one more upgrade. It's in the character upgrades section, second row, 3 over from the left. After "web bounce." How do I get it?

Okay I just finished the labs. I don't see any seekers on my map (so no hunters). I beat the story. I have 63% complete now

Just got 100% in the game 18 hrs 23 min. Wish the game was longer, that's relatively short to do absolutely everything in the game. Now time to start it over with Super Hero difficulty. Oh and the costume looks pretty dang cool, it needs less white lines on the pants though methinks.

Whoa! Wait! You can get 100% completion and the Black Suit on Hero difficulty?

The Vigilante suit is available for free, folks! Just download it in the PSN store.
I downloaded it today to get the Raimi suit since I practically downloaded a dlc... no success though).
If you folks want, I can film it in action if it's somehow not available for you.

Btw!
I went to see the movie a second time this evening and I finally figured out what I found strange about it!
It's just longer than the Raimi origin since it has more to tell.
They even made a few cuts here and there so don't be surprised when something you saw in a trailer didn't end up in the movie.
Raimi's origin is simpler and more compact. Lastly (even though I think it's needless to say) stay after the main credits.
DUH! :p

The Vigilante suit is available for free, folks! Just download it in the PSN store.
I downloaded it today to get the Raimi suit since I practically downloaded a dlc... no success though).
If you folks want, I can film it in action if it's somehow not available for you.

I'm getting it tomorrow, but it might be good to upload it for those who don't have it (I think people said Xbox isn't getting it... at least at the moment).

Also, speaking of the vigilante suit makes me think back to the Raimi wrestling suit. I'm just wondering how many people would like to see that as well since they included the classic and black Raimi suits?

Can someone please answer me, lol? Can you get 100% completion and the Black Suit without playing on Super Hero?

Oh Lordy, I might try then. I thought you had to play on Hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"