America's Next Top Model-Cycle 10

^I saw that too (the Dominique thing). Dominque's my favorite.

Cycle 10 Episode 2-New York Here We Come"

The 14 models move into a New York City apartment and visit a modeling agency where they are critiqued by Paulina Porizkova. In Times Square, they participate in a fashion show. Later, they pose as homeless individuals for a photo shoot. After appearing before the judges, the first model is eliminated.

Previews from CW

[YT]JiZ_fUn4G8U[/YT]

[YT]z8BnGLrlhYs[/YT]

Paulina is the new Janice. Which is way better then no Janice :D

The drama this season has really kicked it up a notch! I expect more catfighting between Marita and Fatima (I think that's their names).

Not a huge fan of the photoshoot though. I like how they raised awareness for homelessness by...glamorizing it.

The ending more then made up for it though. I did not expect her to flat out leave. Though, hadn't she ever watched the show before? Faking an interest in fashion is at least a requisite.

I'm glad the annoying blonde girl left. . .

I wanted her out as well but it sucked that she took up a spot that could have gone to one of those girls that actually did waht this

Next week is makeovers, which happens to be my favorite episode of the seasons. Should be intersting to see how Tyra screws some of them over...lol

LMAO I wanna see Marvita's makeover.

Who cares? This show is a pile of ash-crap. Just a bunch of stuck-up smorees and a bunch of ***s as hosts, television at it's best:whatever:

^I saw that too (the Dominique thing). Dominque's my favorite.
Not just her. Amis also reminds me of Lisa from that season and Alison resembles Nicole, the former winner

lol..I found it funny that just like Corrine, people were telling Dominique she looks like a man. Im surprised Tyra didnt compare the two. I dont think Dominique is as hard as Corrine as she's definetly more feminine

Episode 3-Top Model Makovers

The ladies receive makeovers and model lingerie designed by Elle Macpherson, who makes an appearance, at the photo shoot; Fatima and Allison cause friction in the house; the judges eliminate another contestant.

[YT]jZTmPPKcTe8[/YT]

God weaves look painful :dry:

Okay, I'm on board. I think I'll be catching re-airs.

Was it the 2nd or first episode someone supposedly just walked off & left the competition? I missed that part..Or has that not happened yet?:huh:

That was last week.

The dumb blonde.. I forget her name.

I change my mind I don't like Dominque. IDK who I like, they all kinda suck. We'll see.

Dominique's makeover sucked. They kept calling her a soccer mom, but why give her such a boring haircut?

I thought Fatima got teh best one. She did have a Naomi Campbell/Iman look going on.

I liked Alison at first but she got way too cocky. She's too young to have such an attitude like that and she was overconfident.

Oh and I dont like the new judge. She's too *****y, but not funny like Janice

The dumb blonde.. I forget her name.
It was Alison and she wasnt a blonde

This is the first cycle where the look of the girls is truly underwhelming. No one really stands out as HOT and SEXY. If I had to pick from the bunch, my choice would be Whitney (the plus size model) and then maybe Marvida (horse hair). They both have really nice looks once they are 'painted' up.

then maybe Marvida (horse hair). They both have really nice looks once they are 'painted' up.
But Marvita has really bad skin. I dont like when they do closeups of her face.

My fave now is Katarzyna. I think she's stunning

I hated the meat photoshoot. It was different but I thought it was horrible.

Claire and Stacy Ann's new looks suck especially Stacy. Why would Tyra do that to her

The meat photoshoot was repulsive. I had to leave the room.

I'm feeling Lauren but that walk has got to go. Katarzyna is cool to (though I wish they would pronounce her name properly)

Lol I would post it if I got any. That wouldn't be cool. I know Lauren though.

But Marvita has really bad skin. I dont like when they do closeups of her face.

My fave now is Katarzyna. I think she's stunning

I hated the meat photoshoot. It was different but I thought it was horrible.

Claire and Stacy Ann's new looks suck especially Stacy. Why would Tyra do that to her
Thats my fav. now too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"