An email smearing Obama I got today

Spider-Bite

Superhero
Reaction score
This is what scares me more than anything else about him...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Who is Barack Obama?

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHIEST from Wichita, Kansas.

Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii. When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from Indonesia.

When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia. Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school."

Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education.

Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta.

Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking Major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background.

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the President of the United States, one of their own!!!!

ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office - he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Kuran (Their equivalent to our Bible, but very different beliefs)

Please forward to everyone you know. Would you want this man leading our country?......NOT ME!!!
William H. Shay
Yale University - Procurement
(203) 432-4656

this is this email this guy has flying around getting forwarded to people. I'm personally very offended by this, and I'm not even black or Islamic.

Did a university president really write that? It seems fake. :o

It's just more fear mongering from the minds of half-wits. Anybody with half a brain can figure out that's bull****.

*remembers the last 7 years*

...we're all ****ed...

Oh, and Spider-Bite, there's no reason to muster up the effort to be offended. The world's full of idiots, we'd spend a lot of time be offended if we caught feelings from every one of them.

Is his middle name really Hussein?

He still has a better shot than John who is now his total team...haha

Yes, but that's not a big deal by any means, his father's from Kenya. That's like naming your kid John over here.
I am going to name my kid John Stalin McMurphensteinly

Somebody still trying the "he's a radical Muslim" bit? Really? First of all, it's bigoted on so many levels, second, the "radical Muslim school in Indonesia" thing was debunked months ago.

Somebody still trying the "he's a radical Muslim" bit? Really? First of all, it's bigoted on so many levels, second, the "radical Muslim school in Indonesia" thing was debunked months ago.

That's why I don't think this email was really written by someone at Yale University. Bob Jones University, maybe.

Oh, and Spider-Bite, there's no reason to muster up the effort to be offended. The world's full of idiots, we'd spend a lot of time be offended if we caught feelings from every one of them.
My reason for feeling offended is that a lot of people will see this and be fooled by it.

Obama has never sworn in on the Quaran. I know some other Senator did, though. :huh:

Yeah, that e-mail is a load of s**t. Only the most paranoid, bigoted, and hateful motherf**kers would believe that just because someone has "Hussein" in their name, that they're instantly a terrorist. I just hope to every diety possible that people will see through this s**t. :csad:

Wahabism teaches from both the Qur'ran and the Hadith-
And as everyone knows Al Qaeda's beliefs have almost nothing to do with either text
Al Qaeda is in fact a perversion of those beliefs,founded in the Sunni/Shia rivalry

Score
Facts:1 /BS:0

That was probably just spam you got. I'd wouldn't be surprised if a fat dude sitting in front of his computer who has nothing better to do wrote that.

Why the hell should we care about the personal past about someone. If they can do the job right, why should it matter?

That was probably just spam you got. I'd wouldn't be surprised if a fat dude sitting in front of his computer who has nothing better to do wrote that.

I'm sure he wrote that because he was bitter over not being able to fit into his KKK robes. :csad:

This is just the beginning, this is going to be one hell of an internet, and commercial driven campaign......this is nothing....

Anyone who is stupid enough to believe all the smear against him shouldn't be allowed to vote any way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"