Eternals Angelina Jolie is Thena

Interesting. I'm not sure Jolie would sign a 4-6 film contract, so maybe she's the villain.

On a side note, I recommend folks go watch "First They Killed My Father" which Jolie directed. Damn good movie. On Netflix.

Do movies usually announce supporting characters before main characters?

Yeah if she’s the biggest star on their roster that will get people talking they’ll lead with her. Especially if they’re still organising contracts for the leads.

I mean really it’s an ensemble so there could be more than one lead. Angelina and Sersi might be leading

BossLogic's take on Jolie as Sersi

n3ml0awgv1p21.jpg

yeah I saw the news via this video below but they haven't stated who's she's playing yet. it seem you all want her playing sirsi. but i like what this video show about the interaction with the Eternal's and the mutant's and Fanstic four.

Borderlands 3 Announced! - The Rundown

1.3K views 16 hours ago Published on 28 Mar 2019
#PlayForever #Borderlands3 #news
Today in the Rundown, we have the first official details on Borderlands 3! We also find out what superstar might be joining Marvel's Eternals movie, learn when Sony's Kaz Hirai is leaving the company, find out when Media Molecule will make your dreams come true, slice our way through a ninja game from the makers of Shovel Knight, and finally, serve up new DLC for Overcooked 2!

source The Electric Playground Network | EPN

Nice manip, but if I'm being honest, it reminds me too much of Hela.

Yeah, first of all I would rather that Sersi had shorter hair. Plus I want her to have these very Kirby-styled gloves and boots with that Y shape in them and the lighter trim.

1546503-sersi.jpg

Without those gloves and that sort of trim, she just looks like any random woman in green.

I hope the rumors are true and Jolie will join the MCU.

Do you think Jolie is going to play Sersi? Or will she just be a villain? I really hope Marvel in casting her as the female lead/hero for multiple movies and not just as a cameo. If not she will just be wasted.

I hope the rumors are true and Jolie will join the MCU.

Do you think Jolie is going to play Sersi? Or will she just be a villain? I really hope Marvel in casting her as the female lead/hero for multiple movies and not just as a cameo. If not she will just be wasted.

I'm expecting her to be Elysius, a character we know will be in this film: Elysius is something of a mysterious character, so I think the movie will make her a villain, but I just think there's some potential in the character for Jolie: she's an Artificial Intelligence, a telepath, she's got magical griffins, etc. Either that or she's playing Thena, which could be a recurring role, and could potentially be pretty important: Thena is the Prime Eternal in the comics for a while after Zuras' death.

Well at least we (probably) know which role she is playing now.

Well at least we (probably) know which role she is playing now.

Well we thought we knew

Jude Law's role in Captain Marvel, but it turned out not to be what we thought.

Hopefully Jolie's role won't remain a secret for the whole production.

No way is she playing Sersi. I’m sure the writer at THR just glanced at who the main characters in the Eternals comics are, and came back with Sersi - who, obviously, resembles Jolie. I’m almost ninety percent positive she’s not playing Sersi. I’m willing to be proven wrong, but I just highly doubt she’d sign up for a seven film contract or anything.

Oh ok unconventional but I suppose if you have a pretty young cast replacing the big three post avengers it would be good for someone who looks, well, eternal.

She wasn’t my first choice but I’m still pretty excited

No way is she playing Sersi. I’m sure the writer at THR just glanced at who the main characters in the Eternals comics are, and came back with Sersi - who, obviously, resembles Jolie. I’m almost ninety percent positive she’s not playing Sersi. I’m willing to be proven wrong, but I just highly doubt she’d sign up for a seven film contract or anything.
True. Imagine if she did though! :D:

True. Imagine if she did though! :D:

It would be kind of awesome. I just don’t see it. Yet. I think obviously the possibility is there, certainly, but it doesn’t seem likely to me yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"