Eternals Gemma Chan IS Sersi

I’m thinking that part of the reason Marvel was open to using her again in a different role was because she was heavily made up in CM and therefore it’s not as immediately noticeable that they have the same actress playing two characters. So I wouldn’t get my hopes up too much for other actors showing up in different roles unless the characters they played don’t really look how they normally do. Additionally, her career seems to be kind of blowing up after Crazy Rich Asians and so Marvel probably took note and realized they wasted her in CM. But I wouldn't expect this sort of thing to become the norm.

The comicbook/toy stores would be filled with Eternal funko and those other merchandise next year!

Though I'm more interested in a videogame/cartoon appearance. And Marvel has yet to announce a new Eternals comics which should comeout later this year.
It's going to be interesting to see how they bring back the Eternals in the comics since they all killed each or committed suicide rather than be used for their original purpose in an Avengers run last year.

It's going to be interesting to see how they bring back the Eternals in the comics since they all killed each or committed suicide rather than be used for their original purpose in an Avengers run last year.
I figure they’ll wake up in someone else’s body... probably ones that resemble the film actors more.

I’m thinking that part of the reason Marvel was open to using her again in a different role was because she was heavily made up in CM and therefore it’s not as immediately noticeable that they have the same actress playing two characters.

...and barely in the movie.

The reason is because Captain Marvel is being retconned due to Brie Larson's poor behavior...:dry:

Just Kidding. Those fan videos on youtube (especially the red headed girl) are just too much. I've seen some users making video after video analyzing Brie Larson in interviews. LOL. It's unlike anything.

I figure they’ll wake up in someone else’s body... probably ones that resemble the film actors more.

Most likely. :rolleyes:

Wow i didn't know about that.

The comicbook/toy stores would be filled with Eternal funko and those other merchandise next year!

Though I'm more interested in a videogame/cartoon appearance. And Marvel has yet to announce a new Eternals comics which should comeout later this year.

I think she was in LEGO marvel superheroes? Might have to double check though. But yeah, exciting times

I don't like her everyday girl look. But at least she's wearing her favorite color.

She’s probably only dressing like that for , like, one scene

Well put it like this, Gemma once liked a tweet on twitter that said Constance wu always acted like a diva on set and then said a few hours later “her finger slipped”

Ok, I know this to be the case now from personal experience. I had someone accept a friend request on Facebook. But I never friended that person and had never heard of them before. My finger must've slipped. If anything, I was probably removing them from the friend suggestions list and hit the wrong button by accident.

I’m always terrified of that happening to be honest. Thankfully it hasn’t but someone did friend me by accident. I accepted but they must have been checking out my profile in order to accidentally add me. Anyway she was a girl my friend was courting at the time and there’s definitely no threat from my side of me stealing his affections

WOW! She looks NOTHING like Sersi! In the comics they referred to her as the “Legendary Lady Sersi.” With Gemma Chan playing a totally unfaithful physical version of Sersi, this version of her would barely warrant being an anecdote! Certainly no legend.....

I’m always terrified of that happening to be honest. Thankfully it hasn’t but someone did friend me by accident. I accepted but they must have been checking out my profile in order to accidentally add me. Anyway she was a girl my friend was courting at the time and there’s definitely no threat from my side of me stealing his affections

You don't have to be checking out someone's profile to accidentally add someone. In the "people you may know" section, it gives you a list of people you might know who have mutual friends, and sometimes some who have none whatsoever so you wonder why they even show up. Anyway, it gives you the option to remove them, and the option to add them is right next to it. If you're scrolling through, you finger could accidentally hit one of those buttons because they're right next to each other. Or if you're browsing at night and fall asleep, your finger could also accidentally hit the add button. That's how I probably sent a request to someone I didn't even know via one of those two ways.

WOW! She looks NOTHING like Sersi! In the comics they referred to her as the “Legendary Lady Sersi.” With Gemma Chan playing a totally unfaithful physical version of Sersi, this version of her would barely warrant being an anecdote! Certainly no legend.....
giphy.gif

I just remembered today she was in Capt. Marvel in a different role. I liked Minn-erva in that movie.

It must have been for her to go from a wasted villainess to a top billing role.

I'm not too familiar with Cersi or The Eternals in general, but the look of a character ranges from artist to artist. Who is to say what the definitive Cersi look actually is? She has black hair and wears green. That's probably enough.

I just remembered today she was in Capt. Marvel in a different role. I liked Minn-erva in that movie.

It must have been for her to go from a wasted villainess to a top billing role.

I really liked her in Captain Marvel. She's been to Earth. "It's a sh*thole." :funny:

You still replying on a post from February 2020? Dude has probably changed his mind, after real footage exists now

WelI I still liked Gemma Chan got this role.

Being in a Mcu movie is a great eXposure. What else more for going to a wasted villainess to the lead of a movie which would lead to more appearance in future mcu films.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"