Angry White Man

Because I'm an angry white man :cmad:
Why are you so angry HH? Take a
chill_pill.jpg

...Or just because the opposition is either an idiot or an idiot?
Well, as long as we're using idiots we have to include everyone still running. We got three white male idiots, one black male idiot and one white female idiot.

Come back Bill Richardson :(

I'd rather be a nerdy Republican than a backwards, ignorant Russian.

play nice......

I've had enough of the Bush-ietes, et. al. Bring me new blood!

play nice......

I've had enough of the Bush-ietes, et. al. Bring me new blood!

Just because Obama in no way reminds you of Bush, that doesn't mean he'd be a suitable successor by ANY stretch of the imagination.

Just because Obama in no way reminds you of Bush, that doesn't mean he'd be a suitable successor by ANY stretch of the imagination.
Look dude, you're obviously not for him...fine. I thought he was a sign of the times years ago. This is his moment.

Look dude, you're obviously not for him...fine. I thought he was a sign of the times years ago. This is his moment.

You have every right to support whichever candidate you like, even Obama. I just can't stand by when people put down other candidates like McCain and claim that Obama is an agent of change when he has so thoroughly proven throughout his campaign that change means nothing at all.

You have every right to support whichever candidate you like, even Obama. I just can't stand by when people put down other candidates like McCain and claim that Obama is an agent of change when he has so thoroughly proven throughout his campaign that change means nothing at all.
So......................McCain comments are off limits. Interesting Democratic theory there.

No, not at all. Blast McCain as much as you like.

Comments claiming that Obama will bring about change, a term which clearly means NOTHING but the superficial, SHOULD be off-limits.

What does Change even mean anyway?

TryRootingForOurSideLiberalMoron.jpg

What does Change even mean anyway?

TryRootingForOurSideLiberalMoron.jpg

Someone who claims to be a Washington outsider who hates lobbyists, despite the fact that his career is rooted in Washington and that lobbyists chair his campaign nationally.

Or, as its more commonly referred to today, someone other than Bush.

I'd rather be a nerdy Republican than a backwards, ignorant Russian.

Actually..i am not Russian.
lenin.jpg

Hippie Hunter said:
All I gotta say is....ouch, man...ouch :csad:

And I'm only half-redneck on my father's side.

I am sorry,i suppose that was a bit too much. You took it in stride though,i thought you was this...

white-boy.jpg

Because I'm an angry white man :cmad:

I was an angry white men. Then some Girl Scouts were delivering cookies in my neighborhood. I robbed those b-tches! I've been happier ever since my mouth has been full of tag-a-longs, thin mints and samoas. :up:

hahahaha! yeah, the " angry white man" is a force to be reckoned with.
everyone knows that the angry " white" man has interests different from black and Latino voters, where they are distracted by watermelon and grape soda, not to mention tacos, he is preoccupied with learning how to dance.

hahaha! such divisive idiocy is the cause for the state of things.
are angry white men not concerned about jobs? foreign relations? peace?
I mean, are their concerns so unique that they have to be addressed by race?

hahaha! I'm sure they are.

everyone knows that the angry " white" man has interests different from black and Latino voters, where they are distracted by watermelon and grape soda, not to mention tacos, he is preoccupied with learning how to dance.

:huh: I'm white and I like tacos too. It ain't just a latino thing buddy. ;)

inlove.gif

sometimes i wonder if i'm gay for you.

but only sometimes.
icon9.gif

The angry white man doesn't tolerate teh gay. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"