Animaniacs Becomes a Part of The Hub in December

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by Superman 1265, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Superman 1265 Registered

http://www.nickandmore.com/2012/11/21/animaniacs-joins-the-hub-this-december/

2. ShredderX Registered

You see ? I gotta get " The Hub ". Transformers G1, Old School G.I. JOE, Superman, Batman : the Animatd serires ,Sliders, and now Animaniacs ? You can't beat that !

3. CJ Registered

Sweet! I'll definitely be tuning in for this.

Now if only the Hub could air reruns of Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog and The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3...

4. Dr. Evil Registered

[YT]KA0TS9l_nJE[/YT]

5. Mace Dolex Powerful User

Rewatching the series again on The Hub I'm now remembering how boring and unnecessary the characters of the singing cat Rita and the two fat Hippos were.

6. GREEN =w= DAY Registered

Pinky & The Brain were the highlight of that show. so much so, that they got their own show after.

i also liked the "Good Idea, Bad Idea" segments

7. Artistsean Monkey Boy

I did miss this show, it would be great if it aired several times a day, like at 12 noon or 4pm, because I am not watching that channel when it actually airs are 7 and 10 (11?). But I agree, some characters were pointless. The hippos, the Mink woman, who as far as I can remember was all about her getting ready for a bath or a nighty (in a silhouette).
    I also want them to bring back Tiny Toon Adventures.

8. ShredderX Registered

I always like Chicken Boo and The Good Feathers. Pinky and the Brain was dope too. To this day, whenever somebody asks " What are we going to do tonite ?" I reply " The same thing we do every night, try to take over the world !"

9. Xeno That's America's ass!

I loved Animaniacs mainly for the secondary toons like Pinky & The Brain and Chicken Boo. Wacko, Yacko and Dot were annoyingly unlikable, but I would ignore them to get to the good stuff. All of the shows that Spielberg produced when he was with WB Animation were great: Tazmania, Freakazoid, Tiny Toons, etc.