Animated Marvel / DC crossover DVD movie

Timstuff

Avenger
Reaction score
OK, both Marvel and DC are cashing in right now thanks to their recent successes in making animated movies based on their superheroes, so it just hit me-- is it possible that we'll eventually see an animated Marvel / DC crossover movie on DVD? Think about the ridiculous amount of possibilities that are in there. Between DC and Marvel, there are enough heroes that they could probably make a whole trilogy of DVD movies out of that! And could you imagine what it'd be like if they got Bruce Timm to produce it? We'd finally get to see some of his Marvel character designs in action! Of course, all of this would just be fanservice if they don't have a decent story in place, but hopefully they'd be able to come up with one that makes everyone happy.

I know Disney owns Marvel now which could make a bit of a hassle out of things, but hey, Disney made Who Framed Roget Rabbit which had both Disney and Looney Tunes characters in it, so if there's money to be made off of "Justice League vs. the Avengers" or whatever they decide to make out of it, I'm sure Disney would not get in Marvel's way. What do you guys think?

I think it could be possible but when they fight each other let's say Thor vs. Superman or Hulk vs. Green Lantern, who should win? It's a difficult balance cause DC won't be happy if Marvels superheroes beat the crap out of theirs and vice versa.

I'm sure they'd all get a chance to shine. Maybe Superman would beat Captain America, but Hulk beats Superman, etc. They've done DC versus Marvel comics in the past and were able to agree on who should win and who should lose, so I have faith that they'd be able to keep things "fair" in a DVD movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"