Disney/Marvel crossover comic concept

Hordakfan

Civilian
Reaction score
Since Disney bought Marvel, i just came up with this crazy yet fun concept for an epic crossover saga entitled "Marvel meets Disney". I have been a fan of both for a long time and i just thought up this idea. If a Looney Tunes and DC crossover comic worked since Warner owns both DC and Looney Tunes then why not Disney and Marvel?

The storyline goes where a space warlock who has the powers to travel through time/space/universes/dimensions/galaxies as he teams up with Jafar, Melficent and Chanabog (Fantasia) from the Disney universe and Thanos and Galactcus from Marvel's universe as he has a special magic stone that can merge both universes together and create a war on the good people of both universes and use the enemies of both universes against them as the warlock and friends want to rule the emerged universe. When this happens, the Disney heroes meet up with the Marvel heroes to battle against the teamed-up Disney and Marvel villains in a battle of good vs. evil including on a quest to find the one who has merged both universes together and destroy the stone to restore both universes again.

It could be bigger than Marvel vs. DC and might be as epic as Secret Wars as it could be a 9 issue mini-series. This could be a dream come true for fans of both Disney and Marvel to see the heroes and villains together in one saga.

Just think of the ideal team-ups for the good guys like Mickey Mouse and Spider-Man, Silver Surfer and Buzz Lightyear, The Incredibles and Fantastic Four or with X-Men, Wolverine and Stitch, Hulk and Beast (Beauty and The Beast) or with Goliath (Gargoyles), Robin Hood and Hawkeye, Kim Possible and Black-Widow, Launchpad and Captain America, Gizmo-Duck and Iron Man, Rocket Raccoon and The Rescue Rangers, Hercules and Thor, Fro-Zone and Iceman, Daredevil and Darkwing Duck, Elektra and Mulan, Perry The Platyupus from Phineas and Ferb and Howard The Duck, Tron and Cable and others. For villian team-ups i can see Chanabog and Galactus, Jafar and Thanos, Hades and Loki, Steelbeak (Darkwing Duck) and Kingpin, Syndrome and Magneto, Meleficient and Emma Frost, Green-Goblin and Quacker-Jack, Dr. Doom and Dr. Draken (Kim Possible), Apocalypse and Horned King (Black Cauldron), Lady-Deathstrike and Demona, DeadPool and Shan-Yu (Mulan), Black-Cat and Shego (Kim Possible), Kraven and Mcleach (Rescuers Down Under), Sykes (Oliver and Company) and Jigsaw, Ursula and Mojo, Professor Nimhul (Rescue Rangers) and Dr. Octopus, NegaDuck and Venom, Don Karnage and Red Skull, Megavolt and Electro, Mirage (Aladdin The Series) and Mystique and others.

Eh, maybe for a video game or something out of continuity. You did a good job with the match ups, but I have no interest seeing Mickey Mouse with Spider-Man. In fact, keep Mickey as far away from Spidey as possible.

I think the only Disney/Marvel crossover that would work is Gargoyles/Marvel. Greg Weisman even wrote a script for that (using his Spectacular Spider-Man characters) and had the voice casts perform it. It was tongue-in-cheek in a lot of places but still pretty enjoyable.

I'd pay to see spidey have iago on his shoulder and web up jafar's face.:o

Rocket Raccoon and pretty much anyone in Disney's wheelhouse would be fun.

And out of continuity one shot/mini series I don't see a problem happening just be a little special deal and no bearing effects to 616 verse. Then game was maybe they will have some marvel folks appear in next epic micky game or if those kingdom heart games are still going.

what if the did a disney/marvel universe where mickey mouse was captain america,goofy is spiderman,donald duck is thor etc etc...
that could be fun!!

Eh, maybe for a video game or something out of continuity. You did a good job with the match ups, but I have no interest seeing Mickey Mouse with Spider-Man. In fact, keep Mickey as far away from Spidey as possible.

I agree with this.

what if the did a disney/marvel universe where mickey mouse was captain america,goofy is spiderman,donald duck is thor etc etc...
that could be fun!!
Eh, that's actually the one thing I don't like seeing. They're all distinct characters. It strikes me as weird to just have one set of characters dress up like another set.

I'd like a crossover in a video game. Not the Kingdom Hearts video games, but its own series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"