There should be an animated DC/Marvel movie

Rorschach2012

Batman is my Dad
Reaction score
I'm pretty certain there will never be a live action DC/Marvel crossover, so I think the next best possible scenario would definitely be an animated crossover.

Why hasn't this happened? like one 90 minute straight to video movie done in the same style as those animated DC films WB puts out every year.

I'd imagine that having to split the profits would be a major conflict, but they really should give in and give us something along those lines.

This could be something. They did a fighting game right? Or am i imagining things?

They should, but they won't.

The DC animated movies are mostly quite mediocre, so I don't see the point.

The DC animated movies are mostly quite mediocre, so I don't see the point.

I disagree with that. Admittedly the last two, Justice League: War and Son of Batman, haven't been great. But All Star Superman, Under the Red Hood, The Dark Knight Returns, Superman Unbound, Green Lantern: First Flight, Year One, Gotham Knight, Batman/Superman:Apocalypse, Superman: Doomsday, The Flashpoint Paradox....all good movies.

It's DC/Marvel crossovers that are mediocre.

...and Marvel animated films, Big Hero 6 notwithstanding.

I agree that they should, but they won't. Too much competition, not enough connections between them. In the comics industry, much of DC and Marvel used to work together at one time, and used to work on the other company's characters. So collaborating is as easy as getting a photo op with two presidents. In the movies, there is no crossover in employment, save the odd actor, which they try to avoid even that. They are actually in ardent competition over billions of dollars and future investment of the GA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"