Anime/Manga (Easten) heroes versus Western Heroes.

Nope, Deadpool is funny and can kick butt but Alucard is such a fun character to watch. I'll change my vote to Alucard if that'll make you happy, what say you?

Also just curious, why do you spell Alucard's name Alacard?

Crimson_L said:
Nope, Deadpool is funny and can kick butt but Alucard is such a fun character to watch. I'll change my vote to Alucard if that'll make you happy, what say you?
You don't have to please me. I'm just curious how some peple think Deadpool can win this. Are they voting out of popularity or do they actually think that?

Also just curious, why do you spell Alucard's name Alacard?
.....I don't know......I always spell it alacard for some reason.

Sloth7d said:
You don't have to please me. I'm just curious how some peple think Deadpool can win this. Are they voting out of popularity or do they actually think that?

I think both of these can play off one another, if they don't exactly know who Alucard is then Deadpool it is!

Sloth7d said:
.....I don't know......I always spell it alacard for some reason.

Hmmmm...reminds me kind of how I spell and say Zarathos's name as Zarthos because it sounds cooler.

Well I'm off to sleep...

Nuova Shenlon
nova.jpg

VS

Fin fang foom
finfang1.jpg

Sloth7d said:
Alacard is on a whole different level of power. All he is, is another version of dracula, just spell his name backwards. Bullets are like paper plains to him. He has vast hypnosis and teleportation powers and has regernerated from a pile of blood plenty of times. I don't see a way Deadpool can win. Even holy items have had little success in ever defeating Alacard.
Here, check out some of his powers. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alucard_%28Hellsing%29#Powers
Really, this match is onesided. And I don't see how anyone can vote for DP exept out of popularity.

Damn....my bad. Wow. Go Alucard.:wow:

Hmmmm...I have no clue about the Samuel L. Jackson looking Dragon Ball GT guy, so inform me if me going with Fin Fang Foom is bull.

Fin Fang Foom.

Alucard, and OBVIOUSLY Shenron. Foom doesn't even STAND a chance against that.

Deadpool vs. Alucard is pointless they are both immortal. If it isn't to the finish it isn't a fight!:oldrazz:

ohh, i havent seen that movie in a long time, im going with sauron on this one. Sauron magic is to powerful. imo

Seeing how it's just some guy pretending to be Sauron, the other guy.

That, and I hate Lord of the Rings.

Mistress Gluon said:
Seeing how it's just some guy pretending to be Sauron, the other guy.

That, and I hate Lord of the Rings.

Nice!

Sauron.
That costume is amazing. Is that actual WETA work? Or did the guy in the suit make it from scratch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"