anime music

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

...If that counts fully as an anime.

It's more American-style score composing, but Steamboy has a great soundtrack.

Cowboy Bebop is pretty good, too.

Samurai Champloo

Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad is by far the best...

i like yusuke's ''im getting beat down but onces the music stops i start to kick butt again'' theme song!

Gungrave OST
Gungrave OST2 Lefthead

All Cowboy Bebop music

Escaflowne the Movie OST

Shell - theme song to Witch Hunter Robin

Galaxy Bang Bang - theme song to Galaxy Angel

the theme song to VanDread the Second Stage (the name escapes me at the moment)

the theme song to .hack/sign (never knew the name, but it was the series with Sukasa, not Kite)

Samurai Champloo OST

Initial D has some really catchy stuff. Techno-type dance stuff. "Speedy Speed Boy" for example.

Tsunulia said:
the theme song to .hack/sign (never knew the name, but it was the series with Sukasa, not Kite)

It's .hack//sign. Kite was in the .hack// video games on the Playstation 2 that took place after .hack//sign. You're probally thinking to the rather incestuous Shugo from .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, he looked identical to Kite.

But it's not just the theme song. Bee Train rocked throughout the entire series.

hippie_hunter said:
It's .hack//sign. Kite was in the .hack// video games on the Playstation 2 that took place after .hack//sign. You're probally thinking to the rather incestuous Shugo from .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, he looked identical to Kite.

:D well I never got the chance to play the games, and the player character name I remember from the show was Kite. (I only saw a couple eps of twilight bracelet.)

But it's not just the theme song. Bee Train rocked throughout the entire series.

I completely agree :D :up:

Tsunulia said:
:D well I never got the chance to play the games, and the player character name I remember from the show was Kite. (I only saw a couple eps of twilight bracelet.)
Kite never appeared in .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet. Shugo loooked identical to Kite and there were other mentions of the events of the video games hence why Kite had a role in the show despite never appearing. I found .hack//sign to be better because I didn't play the video games either, creating some confusion (I should do that someday) and the main characters came off rather incestuous.

I completely agree :D :up:
Actually Bee Train is the studio that made the .hack series, the music is by See-Saw :(, nevertheless the music from .hack//sign was amazing.

naruto- Sadness and sorrow makes you want to cry inuyasha too. don't forget initial d blazin beat:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"