Sequels ANNOUNCED! JACK BURTON as X-MAN in 'X-MEN 4' !!!

Flashman

Civilian
Reaction score
What's the most suitable actor for this role? Brad Pitt? :spidey:

-----------------> BIG TROUBLE <----------------------------

Character created by John Carpenter and Kurt Russell.
First Appearance: UNCANNY X-MEN #207 (July 1986).
Adapted by Tiziano Caliendo.

From the MOIRA Mc TAGGERT Mutant Archive - File 6795:

Subject: BIG TROUBLE.
Alias: HENRY SWANSON.
Previous Job: TRUCK DRIVER ('The Pork-Chop Express').
Classification: MUTANT.
Affilation: X-MEN.
Joined the team in: UNCANNY X-MEN #217 (May 1987).
Physical features: WILD, MESSED-UP ELVIS-LIKE HAIR; MUSCULAR BODY.
Behaviour: PERENNIAL JOHN WAYNE IMPERSONATION; WISECRACKING; OLD-FASHIONED CONCEPTION OF SOCIAL VALUES.
Special abilities: DRIVING; ELEMENTARY DISGUISEMENT.
Costume or battle clothes: JAPANESE SHOGUN T-SHIRT; JEANS; BROWN BOOTS FEATURING HIDDEN ARRANGEMENT FOR THE KNIFE.
Weapons and equippment: MIDDLE-SIZED KNIFE; MODIFIED TECH-9; METAL WRIST CLOCK.
Regular clothes as civilian: HARLEY DAVIDSON CAP; SUNGLASSES; PONCHO OR GRUNGE-LOOKING SLEEVE; VANILLA COAT; SHOULDER BELT.
Favourite team-up: STORM; PSYLOCKE; COLOSSUS; BEAST.
Arch-enemy: DAVID LO PAN ('The Vision')
One-liner(s): "What the hell" ; "It's all in the reflexes".

Mutant powers:

(DUMB LUCK) Big Trouble can uncounsciously generate a special energetic aura able to "warp" the probability lines trepassing the fabric of the reality surrounding him, to the point each minimum negative effort he does can instantly translate into the maximum positive result. The chance warping also acts as a kind of protection, since through simple acts as to run or to be steady on a place it activates itself and works as an "answer" to either any type of external attack (bullets; weapons; lightening bolts) and incidental factor of menace.
It's not known the extent of this power, since it was never tested.

(REFLEXES) Neuronal impulses enhance his physical reactions and allow them to be perfectly tuned with the optical perception.

Acquired powers: state of self-confidence induced by the Six-Demon Bag serum (a miscela of wind and fire condensed).

No! Pitt Is Not Going To Ruin The Xmen Franchise!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, this confused the hell out of me for a second. I never saw Big Trouble in Little China (just wikipedia'd it now), so my initial reaction to the thread title was that some guy named Jack Burton was announced as playing "X-Man" (Nate Grey, son of Cyclops and Jean) and I was all kinds of confused. Now I get what you mean...

also, terrible thread.

Katsuro said:
Wow, this confused the hell out of me for a second. I never saw Big Trouble in Little China (just wikipedia'd it now), so my initial reaction to the thread title was that some guy named Jack Burton was announced as playing "X-Man" (Nate Grey, son of Cyclops and Jean) and I was all kinds of confused. Now I get what you mean...

also, terrible thread.

TERRIBLE because you don't even read UNCANNY X-MEN. Everyone loves Big Trouble/Jack Burton. This thread is pure gold, man.:spidey:

No, this means nothing, Peter Mayhew is signed on for an Ep. VII, VIII, & VIIII, will that ever happen? no

I hope they will find the right actor, because KURT RUSSELL is too old to play this character.:daredevil

So.... you made up this newsflash?

You suck even more than I thought you did.

Cyclops said:
So.... you made up this newsflash?

You suck even more than I thought you did.

Cyke,

Moderate yourself.

You should appreciate such genius post.

This would be the greatest thing ever if it happened. Jack Burton rules.

Darth Cariss said:
This would be the greatest thing ever if it happened. Jack Burton rules.

An intelligent and brilliant person, provided with wit an humour.:spidey:

Good drugs in Italy huh?

Flashman said:
Cyke,

Moderate yourself.

You should appreciate such genius post.

Since when is idiocy genius?

What's the problem, 'Cyclops'? Are you trying to act as a true American bad-as*? Pick up a new character, then. Cyclops is an intelligent being... despite the portrait they give of him in the movies.

cant find anyone by that name on uxm, anyone got a profile for this character?

Jack Burton is a character from a John Carpenter movie and has absolutely nothing to do with the X-Men whatsoever.

I can't believe this thread is still open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"