Another Question

trustyside-kick

The Marine Marvel
Reaction score
Hey um I just so happen to be watching the Justice League marathon on Boomerang and I could not help but notice in some of the episodes there seems to be something going on with Batman and Woderman possibly.

Here is my question:

Is there actually something going with them in the comics? Cause I mean what about all those girls Bruce has recently dated and what not. :confused:

Yeah, there's been a few sparks; mostly, from Joe Kelly's JLA run.

So in the comics that involve the JLA there is sparks flying? Huh.

Yeah, in Kelly's JLA, Batman and Wonder Woman had an attraction. But that's over now, Batman and Wonder Woman hate each other at the moment.

trustyside-kick said:
Woah why do they hate eachother?

Because she killed a villain. Batman has a strict code against killing and both he and Superman got pretty mad a WW after she did it.

Batman and Wonder Woman kissed in the Trinity book, but I think that is out of continuity so it probably doesn't count. Nothing more happened after it anyway.

In Joe Kelly's JLA they tried to go on a date, but it didn't work out and if I recall correctly they decided a relationship wouldn't work.

Oh ya...I think I recall my brother telling me Wonder Woman killed a villain and got Bats and Supes upset. Thanks for answering my questions guys. :up:

90.jpg

The whole "Batman/Wonder Woman romance-thing" pretty much came to a screeching halt in this issue. Diana went into a kind of virtual reality machine to see what life with Bruce would be like. There were several different outcomes. IMO it's one of the best stand-alone stories in the whole run.

Cool. I mean about the part where she went to that virtual reality thing to check out the scenarios.

Fledermaus said:
[image removed]

The whole "Batman/Wonder Woman romance-thing" pretty much came to a screeching halt in this issue. Diana went into a kind of virtual reality machine to see what life with Bruce would be like. There were several different outcomes. IMO it's one of the best stand-alone stories in the whole run.

I can't believe I've never noticed that this and some other Kelly issues were missing from the tpb collections of JLA.
I guess I'll have to pick up these issues next time I'm ordering some comics.
Anybody know why they didn't collect these (#90-93)?

Batman is actuallly smiling there, because he has a perfect view up her skirt...it's one of the kinky bondage games that they play on paradise island :o

Looks like it. Not surprising; Ross is photo-realistic.

I think it's black facepaint around the eyes. Like in the movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"