Ant-Man (2015): Rotten Tomatoes Watch/Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok well fair enough, that sounds like your dislike of RT or similar is not about the actual reviews submitted by the various sites then, which is cool. I guess more the fact that people don't bother reading the reviews and just look at the main headline, whatever it may be.. 80%, or whatever. I think I understand ..

He's ASSUMING people were doing that in order marginalize them and to justify his own response. But let's be real here - it's impossible to ready every single review on there, any other site, or across the internet.

Ok well fair enough, that sounds like your dislike of RT or similar is not about the actual reviews submitted by the various sites then, which is cool. I guess more the fact that people don't bother reading the reviews and just look at the main headline, whatever it may be.. 80%, or whatever. I think I understand ..

That's it in a nutshell. There's some other stuff to it that has to do with the nature of polling models and how RT isn't a very good one, but when it comes right down to it, th^t is the core of my ambivalence/dislike regarding RT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"