Ants, Roaches, and Flies Are Dumb!

Catman

Avenger
Reaction score
Is there a reason why ants, roaches, and flies haven't gotten the message after all these hundreds of years? We don't want them in our homes. Hence why they don't live long! You don't see other animals being this dumb. If a cat is sleeping on the roof of your car and you throw something at it, it won't do it again. It got the message. Stay off my car!

it might be that you leave food for them and they are hungry

swiper_clr_01.png

Swiper no swiping, Swiper no swiping...SWIPER NOOOOOO SWIPIN'

Flies from the south are even more dumb. I grew up in Ohio, and you can't ever catch one. In South Carolina, they just walk around. You can step on them.

And, what do you call a Fly without wings? Seriously! What?

Is there a reason why ants, roaches, and flies haven't gotten the message after all these hundreds of years? We don't want them in our homes.

I think the real message is that for every few hundred insects you kill in your house every year, there are millions upon millions elsewhere that live very nicely off of humans and totally get away with it.

Have a clean house and you wont have ants, roaches or flies. I have never had any of those in my house.

Have a clean house and you wont have ants, roaches or flies. I have never had any of those in my house.

Define "clean". I've had a very clean house and have had all three. Ants come in if their nests are nearby, regardless if they find anything, and all they need is a crumb. Flies come in through open windows, and you can have roaches and waterbugs in your house simply because your neighbor has them.

The intelligence of these insects is a moot point, every animal has losses in their numbers that occur in the places they frequent, and yet they stay around. Insects are not beholden to the social rules that we humans put on ownership of food and space. They're not "dumb", they just don't care.

Its not entirely true that you have to have a pig-sty to have roaches and ants, like the OP said they are dumb will come regardless, but there are several people that let roaches and ants live in their homes for various reasons so they will continue to think how they think and not 'evolve'

Most times ants come crawling when there's food crumbs on the floor, even the smallest ones can get ants attention; and yeah, roaches are the worst. Just the way they look makes you start to itch, your house could be perfectly fine then you get new neighbors and suddenly they start appearing.

There's something I've always wondered, ants and bees sort of have a purpose they're like workers who gather stuff for their queen. But do flies really have that much of a purpose? I mean other than eating and getting eaten, what are they good for?

Survival. Flies are independent mostly, plus they and their maggots help keep things clean by eating waste and carrion.

Is there a reason why ants, roaches, and flies haven't gotten the message after all these hundreds of years? We don't want them in our homes. Hence why they don't live long! You don't see other animals being this dumb. If a cat is sleeping on the roof of your car and you throw something at it, it won't do it again. It got the message. Stay off my car!

I once heard a conversation made BY ants, roaches and flies and it went like this:

Is there a reason why humans haven't gotten the message after all of these hundreds of years? We don't want them in our territory. Hence why we keep asking them to leave! You don't see other animals being this dumb! If a cat hangs out around our hood we bite, annoy, sting, and pinch him until he leaves and he won't do it again. He got the message. Stay outta my space, yo.

Lol, very true, Catman. I have Ants coming up from the heater in my bathroom.

They're just biding their time until our race gets ix-nayed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"