Anubis' Greats of Comic Art (Image & Indie Edition)

Technically, Sleeper and Y the Last Man are DC related.
Yeah, but Sleeper is in WildStorm, which used to be an imprint of Image (technically more complicated than that, but I digress), so I don't necessarily associate it with DC. Even now, the WS characters hardly cross over...
Vertigo, on the other hand, has always been a part of the greater DCU; characters from Vertigo appear in regular continuity and vice versa...

It was owned by DC when Sleeper was going on. Not that it matters or anything. Just saying.

It was owned by DC when Sleeper was going on. Not that it matters or anything. Just saying.
I know, and I get your meaning. I debated with myself briefly before posting it, but figured it'd be okay.

John Cassidy is pretty beastly.

planetary.jpg

From Garteh Hind's Beowulf.

beowulf1cover.jpg

f_grendelgatem_f4894a8.jpg

inside_spread_of_beowulf.jpg

beowulfkick.jpg

grendelarm.jpg

The actual fight goes on for quite a bit longer, but this was all I could find on the internet. He also has the battle with Beowulf and Grendel's mother, as well as Beowulf vs. the Dragon some years later.

the uber talented Tomas Giorello's version of the personification of balls aka CONAN...

conan0.jpg

Damn Hype.

Last edited:
I love Ottley's DeviantArt account. The Bunny Vs. Cat is 7 different flavors of awesome.

Jim Lee

Kaneda and His Bike by Jeff Pittarelli

Last edited:
Nate Simpson from his comic book Non Player
nonplayer_issue_1_cover_by_hughferriss-d2yssfx.jpg

More from NS
The_Rook_by_hughferriss.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"