Any one know why New Spidey figs are so hard to find?

Discussion in 'Spidey-World' started by al_ien5000, Feb 2, 2008.

1. al_ien5000 Registered

I keep looking for new Mysterio and Vulture, but can't find them any where. Please help. Thanks!

2. Spider-ManHero12 Web-Slinger

Well, the main Spider-Man figures right now are the Spider-Man 3 figures. However, go on Ebay and you will find loads of the Comic Book Spidey figures such as Vulure, Mysterio, Kraven, etc.

3. Kirk Langstrom FRANCINE!!!!

Yeah, they only stay on the shelves for so long, before they are taken down to make room for the next group of figures, be it Spidey, Batman, or whoever...

Definitely check ebay...

4. Rez Registered

Really crappy distribution on these, as well as the majority of the later wave Spidey 3 5 inches. I only ever saw them once, at a Wal Mart not anywhere near me while on vacation.

5. sandgoblin Registered

I seen a Mysterio Figure in walmart when they released Spidey 3. The only Vulture i have seen was in a two pack with Spidey.