• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Anyone else having difficulties accessing the home page?

Rage

Valar Morghulis
Reaction score
All I've been getting all weekend (and monday) when I try to go to the homepage is...

"Sorry for the inconvenience.
Our website is currently under maintenance.
We will be back shortly. "

Is anyone else getting this?

Rage

Seems alright my end, though the forum is another story.

That's strange, it seems to be working just fine for me...

:wall:www.superherohype.com sends me directly to an error page that reads...

"Sorry for the inconvenience.
Our website is currently under maintenance.
We will be back shortly. "

Even if I hit a link from say, Comingsoon.com or other sites... I get that warning. :wall:

Normally I would think its a virus... but I'm on a Mac and have never had any virus problems. I thought that maybe the hype was messed up... but apparently not.

It is all part of Thread Managers plan. It is turning against the Hype owners

I was getting that for like 3 nights straight, until I closed my browser last night and tried again, worked after. Good to see I wasn't the only one.

I was getting that for like 3 nights straight, until I closed my browser last night and tried again, worked after. Good to see I wasn't the only one.

That worked!! Thanks!!

That worked!! Thanks!!
Ha, you're just like me then. I leave my browser and tabs open and leave my computer running overnight. I was getting that error message for a few days and restarting my browser fixed it. Good to hear :) Still curious about that message though... hmmz

I shut my computer off, but still get that notice : /

I actually had that message all Saturday I think it was. Haven't sicne but it was pretty well a 24 hour period I couldn't access the site.

Has thread manager begun its takeover?

I shut my computer off, but still get that notice : /

Sometimes you need to clear your cookies and your cache to get a fully refreshed page.

(Tools, Delete Browsing History)

@ Hound55 - as Rage said the "Home" page is www.superherohype.com - it has all sorts of interesting information about upcoming movies, interviews, and miscellaneous other stuff. I rarely go to it though, I don't want spoilers or reminders of all the things that I can't afford.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"