Sequels Anyone for a Winter Soldier spin-off

BullMcGiveny

Probably Disagree
Reaction score
poster.png

Brosnan looks pretty good as Dr. Faustus.

I don't think a solo film for Bucky is needed, though.

Yeah I dont think a solo film is needed. But thats a bad ass poster

That is such a cool poster!

I'm not against the idea of a Winter Soldier movie, but we should probably wait to see how things play out for him in an upcoming Cap film. I'm pretty sure that he'll show up, but it's hard to say how he will be portrayed or how the general audience will react to him.

Awesome poster! It's creepy how the shadow doesn't match the silhouette. =) I really like the tagline.

If he never gets a spin-off movie, I'd want to see something like this as one of the promo posters for a Cap sequel.

Only thing the poster needs is for the "R"s to be reversed, Russian/Cyrillic style.

Yeah I dont think a solo film is needed. But thats a bad ass poster

Yeah especially if Winter Soldier is one of the main focuses of the 2nd movie. And there are still a lot of bigger characters in the Marvel universe that needs to get a solo film.

I think a Winter Soldier spin off could work. It could be essentially like the Bourne Identity - someone who doesn't remember his past but has been a killing machine. Maybe Hydra or whoever are on the hunt for the Winter Soldier, who has gone off the grid and off his mission.

I think it would be a chance to explore him in more detail without having to take up an entire further Captain America movie. We can see him becoming more human again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"