World Anyone get their envelope for returning Superman 3??

ReeveFan1978

Civilian
Reaction score
I got a confirmation number when I called (Nov 30)but still no envelope.

Hope this doesnt take as long as it took to get my rebate from Warners. It was for the $50 rebate on buying 6 dvd sets. Sent it in January 2006 and received the rebate in June.

Nope haven't gotten anything yet & I called the number back around November 30th.

I'm still waiting too. I'm really bad with time perception, but I think it's been at least a couple of weeks.

Mine came today--Monday. A CD size envelope and a letter,. Im only sending back Superman 3 though..It came from warner Customer service.

EL
chrisgc.jpg

Once a girl's seen Superman in action, Niagara Falls kinda leaves you cold.

ReeveFan1978 said:
Mine came today--Monday. A CD size envelope and a letter,. Im only sending back Superman 3 though..It came from warner Customer service.

EL
chrisgc.jpg

Once a girl's seen Superman in action, Niagara Falls kinda leaves you cold.

Lucky You, I still haven't gotten anything yet.:( I signed up around November 30th, so what's the deal with some people getting them sooner than others? Do you live in a closer state to California or something? What is the date stamped on the outside of the envelope which determines when the envelope was originally mailed out?

Gus Gorman said:
What was wrong with Superman 3?

It didn't include the promised special features thats why everyone who bought the Ultimate Superman Collection has to return it in exchange for the corrected disc.

mine came today. Whats lame is the stupid informal letter they inclosed with it. They don't even appologize for their mistake. no "sorry for the inconvience" no nothin. Just thanks for buying the ultimate collectors edition....here an envelope.... send us superman I and III ... we'll send you the corrrected discs.....eventually.

I just went out and bought S3, I wasn't gonna wait for the envelope.

Lazlo Panaflex said:
I just went out and bought S3, I wasn't gonna wait for the envelope.

Are you really that desperate to see Superman III :huh:

Mine came yesterday as well. I immediately put Supes III in it and sealed it shut then realized "Hey, wait a sec. How are they gonna know who sent it and where to send the corrected disc?" There's nothing on the envelope nor did anything come with it for you to give them that information so I re-opened it, wrote a quick note with my name, address and phone number, put that back in with Supes III, sealed it up with tape, put my return address on the back of the CD sized envelope THEN mailed it out.

Did yours have a number by the return address area?? Mine did. Thats our customer number from when we called.. But to be safe I also included my name and address.

:)

EL

I still didn't get anything today.

Catman said:
Are you really that desperate to see Superman III :huh:
Nah if I were really desperate I'd go out and buy the Lois & Clark set, by the way I just got the prepaid envelope, might as well send in the defective disc.

I sure hope they have the replacement DVDS all ready to go. What do you think?? Hopefully??

About L&C--
now be fair. :) We've been watching the series on DVD. We just saw the Myzepitlx Xmas show and it was wonderful. Just like a comic story.

It has its high and lows but overall one of my favorite shows of all time.

EL

Lazlo Panaflex said:
Nah if I were really desperate I'd go out and buy the Lois & Clark set, by the way I just got the prepaid envelope, might as well send in the defective disc.

Still didn't get anything today either. Does anyone know what number to call if you don't get the envelope?

Sweet, I was wondering if everybody's SIII was f**cked up like mine.

What's the number to call to get an envelope?

I'm not even gonna bother getting a replacement disc for SIII. It's only got like two sepcial features to it anyway, a making of (which is probably like 5 or 10 minutes at the most) and some deleted scenes which I probably wouldn't care for anyway. I'm fine with what I've got now, considering all the other discs in the collection were good.

I got mine yesterday and even though I had mailed Superman 3 back WB went ahead and sent me both the correct Superman 3 and STM with 1978 sound.

LOL. If anyone cares, there's nothing wrong with the Australian (Region 4) Superman III and the 1978 version sounds just fine.

Still never got a damn thing. I called the 800# like 4 times since December 1st already & still nothing, last time I called I signed up like it was my first time to see if that helped matters.

Wow you got the replacements already?? Thats fast.

Course now I have to wait til Wed with no mail Mon or Tues.

Thanks for the info.

EL

Lazlo Panaflex said:
I got mine yesterday and even though I had mailed Superman 3 back WB went ahead and sent me both the correct Superman 3 and STM with 1978 sound.

the documentary on superman 3 is about an hour long.

Jacob

My corrected version of Supes 3 didnt come on Wed Thurs Or friday so---just one person has gotten theirs from warner. very weird.

EL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"