Anyone get VC games

I downloaded mario kart 64, gunstar heroes, castlevania 4, and Super mario bros

After months of trying to get a wireless connection,I got one and downloaded Gunstar Heroes,comics Zone,TMNT(NES) and Street Fighter 2:World Warrior.Then I lost the connection.I can't seem to get another but I think I'll move the Wii to my living room and see what happens then.

i liked the orginal sonic for it. :)

o and they did make tanks..but it was a reamke with 3-D graphics...so i dont think there gona make the original.:(

I could care less about getting the sonic games on the wii, because i got the mega collection for the gamecube.........:)

sonic came in the number 2 spot for best game!:)

And i stand by what i say!!

Yea, but what you said had nothin to do with what i said!

lol true:) and why do u like the "!" sign to much..no one takes u like if your a real man...:o lol J/K :)

I realy do want Bong though im happy the made that for the wii :)

I hope they come out with Earthworm Gym,

Clay Fighters,

Battle Toads,

and I hope they put gameboy games on the wii, i know it wont happen, but i hope it does.

What is it with you two? Why don't you just talk on AIM since you obviously know each other instead of cluttering up the threads.

No, no one ever talks on these threads, but we do, so if were the only ones who talk on it, so be it!

And i am not on enough to care!

The fact that you spelled it Earthworm Gym removes any validity.

why do you guys hate sooo much.... just leave us alone if you dont want to be around us just go away...:o

I would like to see the battle toads though they were realy good games :)

Has anyone had tax added to their Wii point purchases online that didn't have tax before?

I noticed that I now have a tax. I think the tax is lower than the one I usually pay in my town, but I was enjoying the tax free Wii points.

Has anyone had tax added to their Wii point purchases online that didn't have tax before?

I noticed that I now have a tax. I think the tax is lower than the one I usually pay in my town, but I was enjoying the tax free Wii points.
i was taxed the standard rate (6% federal, 8% provincial) for my points... i was surprised, actually.

but for americans it's more complicated since your taxes go by state/county, so maybe it's taking them longer to implement that system. i don't really know.

Sonic Spinball would be exiting to see with the VC games :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"