Anyone know what this is?

That'ssuper!

Civilian
Reaction score
I found this photo in a collection and no one can tell me what it is. This was taken a year ago at a military dorm in Oklahoma. Some people think it's supernatural. What's your take? I have no idea what to make of this.

a dog walking on his hind legs, big deal

signsalienkaveleeig9.jpg

I found this photo in a collection and no one can tell me what it is. This was taken a year ago at a military dorm in Oklahoma. Some people think it's supernatural. What's your take? I have no idea what to make of this.

:lips: :grin: :wow:

wtf?:liz: Looks Fake

I've been looking at upclose for the past half hour, if it's photoshopped I don't know what it is.

Its a dog walking on its back legs

The thing about images that people claim show something "supernatural" is that supernatural doesn't look one way. So, something that's poorly photoshopped can still be argued to be a picture of something supernatural.

I wonder if that actually made sense. :huh:

Basically anything blurry in a pic that you can't make out equals supernatural. :up:

yes. no. maybe.

It looks like a photoshopped squirrel to me.

It's anorexic Bigfoot. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"