Apparently Mulder and Scully are together IRL

smashmode

House Stark
Reaction score
That is the rumor anyways, Didn't know if this topic fit here or somewhere else, but I thought since the question of them hooking up was raised pretty much the entire series, it was a key point (For that matter I was in the NoRoMo camp)

http://www.geekologie.com/2012/08/nerd-gossip-scully-and-mulder-finally-to.php

X-Files stars Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny are allegedly together now and making their own XXX-files (see what I did there?) after Gillian broke up with her boyfriend of six years, Mark Griffith, a man absolutely nobody gives a **** about. Haha, I'm good at celebrity gossip!
A source exclusively told CDL that David and Gillian have been in a serious relationship for some time now and she and her children are shacking up with the Californication actor. This is a long time coming for the pair whose chemistry on their hit show was always a source of tabloid conjecture. Gillian and David worked together from 1993 to 2002 and starred in the movie version in 2008. Although it seems every fan in the world wanted to get the two together, a relationship was never declared during filming.​
That's some pretty steamy stuff. Admittedly, I bet it would be hard to work with someone you're attracted to (and even share an on-air romance with) for an entire decade and not spend some time off-screen, you know, solving some mysteries under the covers. Boning, I'm talking about boning. X-File that **** -- it makes babies somehow!
Thanks to Dominic, who brought up the episode where Ponce de Leon actually did find the fountain of youth but it really just turned you into a monster that lived forever and could turn invisible or whatever. *shivers* Thanks, Dominic.

cue up Mulder and Scully's song, "Walking in Memphis" by Cher from the Post-Modern Prometheus episode...

It just so happens I know the identity of the source and he is unreliable: Lord Kinbote.

I thought he was married to Tea' Leone. I guess they divorced or separated.

They have been divorced for quite some time now.

I read of this rumor. Apparently, Gillian's son Felix is like the spitting image of David.

The second X-Files movie started production on Dec 2007. Felix was born on Oct 2008.

Felix is xfile when rearranged.

I can believe in this rumor.

I read of this rumor. Apparently, Gillian's son Felix is like the spitting image of David.

The second X-Files movie started production on Dec 2007. Felix was born on Oct 2008.

Felix is xfile when rearranged.

I can believe in this rumor.

this is just WAY too bizarre... :wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"