Application: A groundbreaking RPG idea

SuperFerret

King of the Urban Jungle
Reaction score
[YT]j3009QOO2Tk[/YT]

Details soon... ;)

You're either a genius or a ******....I'll let you decide.

RPG Application

Screenname of the Proposed RPG’s Game Master:

Superferret

Do You Have An Instant Messenger that we can reach you on for better conversation? (i.e MSN, Yahoo, AIM, ect.) And if so, what is your screenname?:

[email protected] for MSN

Gamemasters/Assistant Gamemasters already chosen:

Master Bruce will co-GM

How will the overall layout of the RPG be?:

Two GMs, Player-Character guided, with an emphasis on comedic storylines.

Premise of RPG, if it is a user created RPG see below for applicable additions to this Applicaton, (Must be a paragraph or longer).

Welcome to Springfield, USA. I’m sure most of you know it well, seeing as how it’s been featured in a long-running television show called The Simpsons. This will be an RPG similar to the others on these boards, only with an emphasis on comedy, as opposed to the action-adventure games that abound here. Players pick their favorite Simpsons character and play them according to their personality (as they would any other character in an RPG) while interacting with the other denizens of Springfield.

What will this RPG bring to the RPG forums? (please write two complete sentences):

The very first Comedy RPG. (No, we’re not counting MB’s Silver Age idea as comedy, it’s too sad. :()

Title Of The RPG You Would Like To Propose:

Springfield Stories: The Simpsons RPG

Example Of Characters Application:

Screen Name:

Character you would like to play:

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

1)

2)

3)

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:

Color and font you plan on using for your characters speech (Might not be applicable but it makes the roster pretty):

Do you have an Instant Messenger? Which one, and what is your screen name?

Please provide a small sample post with original content in the style that you plan to write your character in (must be at least 3 paragraphs long and contain at least one line of dialogue and a humorous situation):

D'oh!...umm...I mean Whohoo!. So, could I reserve Homer maybe?

Maybe. Still not sure if I'm taking reservations. :o

I officially reserve Comic book guy.

ComicBookGuy.jpg

"Worst. Timing. Ever."

This thread insults Karem-Knight

I propose acceptance be put to a vote by our wise and all knowing acceptors (who are good looking and charming, might I add :cwink: ). The app seems to be in order and intrest is at the minimum. Pretty please with sugar on top.

So....did interest in this RPG die out? A part of me thinks it would be entertaining to see, though I'm not sure if I would be able to join myself.

I agree, Keyser. This would certainly be an RPG I'd read, even if i didn't play.

I say start it up! :)

I'm still willing to do it, I just need a few more people who'll definitely be interested in playing, not just reading.

I'd definatly be willing to play. As either Homer or Moe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"