RPG Application: Dragonball RPG

Venom160

Enigmatic Loner
Reaction score
Screenname of the Proposed RPG’s Game Master: Venom160

Do You Have An Instant Messenger that we can reach you on for better conversation? (i.e MSN, Yahoo, AIM, ect.) And if so, what is your screenname?: yep yep. You can reach me on AIM. [email protected]

Gamemasters/Assistant Gamemasters already chosen: Don't have an AGM chosen but my co-GM is Syn(mercenary)

How will the overall layout of the RPG be?: Pretty much the same layout as everyother hype rpg.

Premise of RPG, if it is a user created RPG see below for applicable additions to this Applicaton, (Must be a paragraph or longer).The premise of the game is pretty much how Dragonball Evolution should have been. A complete reboot of the series but still faithful to the source material. Syn and I have nothing specific set up and we were hoping we could get a discussion going here with other interested players to set up a starting point everyone can be happy with.

What will this RPG bring to the RPG forums? (please write two complete sentences): An rpg that is hopfully popular and fun to play. Also its freakin Dragonball! I mean seriously how can you argue with that?

Title Of The RPG You Would Like To Propose: Definitely not final but I was thinking Dragonball Revolution.

Example Of Characters Application:

Dragonball Revolution
Character Application

Character you would like to play:

Powers:

Basic history of the character (Up until this point):

Why Have You Chosen That Character?:

What Do You Plan On Doing With This Character (IE: How are you changing him or her?):

Two Complete Sentences Explaining What You Can Bring To This RPG (As A Player):

Please provide a small sample post in the format you wish to portray your character in (Minimum three paragraphs/one line of dialogue, maximum six paragraphs):

dragonball-z-wallpaper-dragon-ball-.jpg

Last edited:
What's the jump off point? Only characters I'm interested in playing are in DBZ, namely Trunks.

If we go for the jump off point idea, I suggested post Cell.

It'll definitely be somewhere in DBZ but an exact spot hasn't been decided yet. I was thinking instead of choosing a spot myself I would leave it up for discussion with whoever is interested in playing. Personally I wouldn't mind startin at the Saiyan Saga and going from there.

Wouldn't mind post or pre-Cell Games, with a leaning to pre-Cell Games. Mostly because, of all the DBZ sagas, that one, to me anyway, seems to be the most epic.

It was, man. It was. :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"