Application: Dragon Ball Z RPG

ScarletVenom25

Sentinel of the Spaceways
Reaction score
Screenname of the Proposed RPG’s Game Master: ScarletVenom25

Do You Have An Instant Messenger that we can reach you on for better conversation? (i.e MSN, Yahoo, AIM, ect.) And if so, what is your screenname?: I have AIM, but please PM me for the screenname. I don't want just anyone sending me IMs.

Gamemasters/Assistant Gamemasters already chosen: Syn (Mercenary) accepted an AGM position.

How will the overall layout of the RPG be?: The RPG will be played in Sagas (aka seasons), one for each Saga of DBZ. After the end of the original Sagas, if there is enough interest, we could go on to create our own original Sagas. I would also like at least two other AGMs to help me run the game, and players are allowed to reserve characters.

Premise of RPG, if it is a user created RPG see below for applicable additions to this Applicaton, (Must be a paragraph or longer):

The Dragon Ball Z RPG is set in the futuristic universe of the Dragon Ball animes. Our hero, Goku, is ready to face battle with Piccolo Jr., the son of his old nemesis King Piccolo. The fight will be long and harsh, but Goku will make it out alive in the end. What Goku doesn't know, though, is the dangerous, life-threatening future that awaits him. This is the Dragon Ball Z RPG!

What will this RPG bring to the RPG forums? (please write two complete sentences): This RPG will allow a long favored anime to be played out by its fans. It will also allow a bit of reimagining, like possibly working out-of-continuity characters like Broly into the main story.

Title Of The RPG You Would Like To Propose: Kamehameha! The Dragon Ball Z RPG

Example Of Characters Application:

DBZ RPG APPLICATION
Screen Name:

Name of character you have chosen:

Three reasons why you chose this character:

Do they have any attached NPCs?:

How many times are you going to post a DAY IN the RPG?:

Write two complete sentences using proper English grammar explaining what you think you can bring to the RPG:

Do you know how to post pictures on the Hype boards?:

Please provide a sample post:

It should also be known that we have a reserved list going already:

Goku
Blacklight

Gohan
ScarletVenom25

Piccolo
Lord Doom

Vegeta
Syn (Mercenary)

Bardock
JinnSato​

Dude I could totally get into this.... Put me down for Bardok.

Dude I could totally get into this.... Put me down for Future Trunks.

I'll put you down for Trunks, future and kid. I'm thinking you can explain the alternate future's story in the first two seasons, which leads for less of a background check in Season III aka the Cell/Android Sagas.

EDIT: Hmm, Bardock will be a tough character to play, seeing as he's dead during DBZ. Maybe we can have some flashback posts about Bardock, and have him meet up with Goku when he first dies? I'm not really sure how to incorperate him, but if your up for the challenge, he's yours.

What did we say we were doing for this RPG on where it starts?

I'm quite excited about this RPG.

What did we say we were doing for this RPG on where it starts?

I'm pretty sure we're gonna start it with the Goku-Piccolo fight from the end of Dragon Ball, which could be either one post or a usual fight between Blacklight and LD. Or, since Jinn's playing Bardock, we can have him write a prologue of sorts and pick up at the beginning of DBZ with a Goku post. I actually like the prologue idea better than the fight, but we should vote on it.

Well I figured out what I'm going to do with Bardock and I really like the idea.

Well I figured out what I'm going to do with Bardock and I really like the idea.

Great, I have faith in you to make the character interesting and a good read. So would you be up to writing a prologue? Now that I've thought about it, I would really like to keep the DB story untouched, so that we can focus on the important arcs from the get-go.

Great, I have faith in you to make the character interesting and a good read. So would you be up to writing a prologue? Now that I've thought about it, I would really like to keep the DB story untouched, so that we can focus on the important arcs from the get-go.

Sure I could do a prologue explaining the rise and fall of the Sayians.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We still have to wait for approval before we can get this show on the road. Hopefully, we won't have to wait long.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We still have to wait for approval before we can get this show on the road. Hopefully, we won't have to wait long.

Yeah. There are still plenty of good characters like Frieza and Trunks to choose from, so its all up to the the people to reserve them.

I'm not gonna give up on this idea, even though I havent peered my head in here for a while. Syn, would you like to be my AGM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"