Application: L O S T - The Role Playing Game

And, like, totally unfair. What alternatives are there to two Mods who are down for the count?

Edit: Hell, if we've got the players, and both people who have the power to approve us are away for the foreseeable future, can't we just start up?

You mean...rebel against the system? :wow:

Sensei, you're my hero :heart:

And, like, totally unfair. What alternatives are there to two Mods who are down for the count?

Edit: Hell, if we've got the players, and both people who have the power to approve us are away for the foreseeable future, can't we just start up?

In the event of both "RPG Mods" going missing. I am to ascend to the ranks of dicta- I mean, RPG Mod. :O

No, you're not. I'll elect a new RPG judge (or judges) when I can get on full time.

As for this application, go for it. You have my full approval. But out of a mixed feeling to the premise, I'd like to advise to the GM's to give the game serious concentration, because with a concept alone, I don't see this lasting. It'll take more bang for the players' buck, so you guys'll need to be dedicated to both keep people interested and keep the game from getting stale.

Best of luck to ya'z and godspeed, gentlemen.

...What, is this the fifth one this month?

Fourth one, that last time wasn't really a coup, it was more a rigged election.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"