Aquaman's Critical Reception Thread (Rotten Tomato and Metacritic)

All signs seem to be pointing towards good news :)

I’m sticking with my 85% prediction.

I think low 70's at best, high 50's at the worst. I'd rather set my expectations low and be surprised.

I will bet large sums of money it is nowhere near 50's.

If it was going to tank critically they would have switched the embargo date. Every test screening tested well and the early showing reactions from fans and non-fans were positive.

It won’t tank critically. Just because there’s been mention of some negatives doesn’t mean they’ll give it a rotten score. Think of Wonder Woman’s “messy third act” criticisms that we saw so much of. Last I checked, WW is sitting at a 92% on RT. Nothing to worry about folks.

It won’t tank critically. Just because there’s been mention of some negatives doesn’t mean they’ll give it a rotten score. Think of Wonder Woman’s “messy third act” criticisms that we saw so much of. Last I checked, WW is sitting at a 92% on RT. Nothing to worry about folks.

They are always going to worry. In a few days when some random troll says it will need to make $600 million to break even they will freak out about that too. People have a lot of emotional investment in the RT and BO of these films.

They are always going to worry. In a few days when some random troll says it will need to make $600 million to break even they will freak out about that too. People have a lot of emotional investment in the RT and BO of these films.
I don’t anticipate anymore freak outs once tomorrow rolls around. It’s already on track to make a boat load of money despite most people on this forum saying otherwise a few months ago. I remember one particular member constantly saying it’ll tank and yet now he’s nowhere to be found

I don’t anticipate anymore freak outs once tomorrow rolls around. It’s already on track to make a boat load of money despite most people on this forum saying otherwise a few months ago. I remember one particular member constantly saying it’ll tank and yet now he’s nowhere to be found

Well when John Campea and Grace Randolph are saying good things that is usually a good sign ;)

I don’t care about their opinions, good or bad. But it’s nice to see more positive repsonses.

Neither do I (I honestly only care about mine) but a lot of people around here do :)

Well when John Campea and Grace Randolph are saying good things that is usually a good sign ;)
Campea calling it his 3rd favorite DCeU film worries me.

Campea calling it his 3rd favorite DCeU film worries me.

Why? I mean I dont like him at all so if you are ripping him I am with ya but he usually finds a way to agree with the masses.

@JOE how do you have 13,609 messages but have the same amount of likes that I have? Sorry for verging off topic. New here so I am just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"